Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why does this forum allow bluepill and redpill infiltrators on here?

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
we have looksmax tier faggots creeping in with their self improvement bs and far worse we have IT tier faggots coming in here saying we shouldn't hate women and we shouldn't hate soyciety and we hould just find happiness being sexless rejects and get hobbies wtf is this? all these posters should be banned on sight, there shoudn't any bluepilled and repilled garbadge on here it should be pure 110% certified blackpill all day every day across the entire forum.

We still don’t have a proof that you are a real incel

They usually get banned.

The forum is dying! :feelsUnreal:

I can't help but feel that the forum needs as much activity as possible and thus these lot are able to roam amongst us, until they commit a serious enough offence, of course.

I can't help but take Fat Link's post on wanting old, banned members back as a sign that the current userbase is simply not good enough. The cool kids have already left, leaving us retards to spas out amongst ourselves; this forum is held up by a few key juggernauts. As per usual, in a any community, there is a special clique that gets special treatment.

That is just how I feel, anyhow; my feelings on it aren't solidified just yet.
your a 2022cel what could you possible know about the cool kids of this forum?

It is very apparent from the way old users reminisce about now banned members. I came too soon to interact with those guys, but the fact that they are still brought up means that they left a large impact on the oldcels here.

Now, what do we have? Combative greys with inane questions, postmaxxers, water is wet threads, foids and fakecels/larpers. I understand why oldcels often hark back to days gone.
I am an OG (lurker) been lurking this forum since 2018. indeed 2018/early 2019 Incels mogged this dump to the moon and back. the old vibe of this forum is just gone :( and zoomers are inferior

I am an OG (lurker) been lurking this forum since 2018. indeed 2018/early 2019 Incels mogged this dump to the moon and back. the old vibe of this forum is just gone :( and zoomers are inferior
still I would rather this forum just be postmaxxers and water is wet then soiled with red/blue pil garbage.

What would you say the main differences are between the vibe of the forum now vs then? What did the 2017-2019cels bring to the forum which is now extinct? There was a lot more activity back then, I know, but would you say that the gradual decline in the forum was an inevitability? There is only so much to discuss and talk about, after all. And also, the age demographics seems to have become inverted, with a lot of youngcels (myself included, 21 years of age).
its probably just because its a dead subculture that ran its course