Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why the fuck would a man save a woman in this day and age?

Yesterday

Yesterday

Self-banned
-
Last week, I saw a bunch of vids and article on these forums about betas, simps, cucks and soyboys trying to white knight for a women.
Some of these guys get they're asses kicked, seriously injured or even killed.

I got a big, important question here.
Why should men protect women?
Seriously, this is something that really fucking annoys me.
When stories in the news come up regarding crimes carried out on women by men, retards like other women, the police, the mainstream media, feminists, soyboys and social media will be all like:

"Oh my god! Holy shit! This is terrible! This is horrible!
Why aren't men defending their women?
Why aren't men helping their women?
Why aren't men looking after their women?
Why aren't men protecting their women?"

Well, the answer to the question is easy, isn't it?
They're NOT our women!
They went their own way, remember?
Women wanted all these rights, all these independence, all these freedoms and choices.

They and everything we had and they wanted it for nothing.

They all spend fucking decades boosting and bragging how they're so strong, so brave, so tough and so independent and how they don't need men for anything.

And lets not forget:
Women these days hate men.
Women have been groomed, conditioned, trained and brainwashed from the cradle to hate men.
They have been taught by their single mothers, schools, the government, feminists, social media and mainstream media, that men are evil, violent, rapists who should be avoided, ignored and/or imprisoned.
While at the same time, also arrogantly believing that they are superior to us, despite the fact, that men built the fucking countries and societies that they live in and enjoy so much, and still do.

I'll never white-knight for a woman, never.
I don't own somebody who hates me anything and men these days shouldn't either.
Women choose this fate for themselves, let them suffer and burn.

They want chad to save them

Yeah there's no incentive to help those who hate you

It's better to be the type of guy that cucks want to protect women from.

It's better to be the type of guy that cucks want to protect women from.
Don't foids prefer the type of guy that cucks want to protect them from?

Last week, I saw a bunch of vids and article on these forums about betas, simps, cucks and soyboys trying to white knight for a women.

When stories in the news come up regarding crimes carried out on women by men, retards like other women, the police, the mainstream media, feminists, soyboys and social media will be all like:

They're NOT our women!
Women wanted all these rights, all these independence, all these freedoms and choices.

They all spend fucking decades boosting and bragging how they're so strong, so brave, so tough and so independent and how they don't need men for anything.

And lets not forget:
Women have been groomed, conditioned, trained and brainwashed from the cradle to hate men.
They have been taught by their single mothers, schools, the government, feminists, social media and mainstream media, that men are evil, violent, rapists who should be avoided, ignored and/or imprisoned.
While at the same time, also arrogantly believing that they are superior to us, despite the fact, that men built the fucking countries and societies that they live in and enjoy so much, and still do.

Ishowspeed shake

The more liberal the country the more cucked the men there are

The only female I'd save would be anyone in my family Except my sister, shes a bitch

They're NOT our women!

And lets not forget:

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:kek

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
Women aren't entitled to our protection. They have to make us want to protect them, just like we have to make them want to have sex with us.

Foids are not even worth it.

Because they're excellent at acting like victims. They know how to manipulate on the individual level. It comes natural to them.
Also men are so desperate for a woman's touch the hinted possibility of it drives their maddened minds to achieve ascension. This drive overrides logic at the time. But nearly all of us afterwards, when the rational mind is back, are like "What the fuck was I thinking?"

No pussy, no saving