Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why does tiktok make me schizophrenic

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
why does tiktok make me schizophrenic

Because it does make you schizophrenic

It just works! Do you expect somebody on here to be on tiktok devteam or what? Well.. everything is possible, of course - but it is a very small probability

Why does it fuck with your head? Binge-watching, methinks, and destroying of attention span

No user here can tell you much more than that

Don't browse through TikTok.

It's not meant to be for the incel's eyes.

It just works! Do you expect somebody on here to be on tiktok devteam or what? Well.. everything is possible, of course - but it is a very small probability

Why does it fuck with your head? Binge-watching, methinks, and destroying of attention span

No user here can tell you much more than that
probably that along with the fact i'm already mentally unstable and depressed. makes me have delusions but I don't think i'm schizophrenic. I may be wrong

probably that along with the fact i'm already mentally unstable and depressed. makes me have delusions but I don't think i'm schizophrenic. I may be wrong
It can make you addicted, but dunno about schizo

Alas, everything is possible, and i sure as hell dont know everything

Tiktok has destroyed GenZ's attention span.

It can make you addicted, but dunno about schizo

Alas, everything is possible, and i sure as hell dont know everything
I relate the algorithm with real life events that happen in my life. Like, someone is purposely putting specific videos in my feed to send me some sort of message. It's been obvious from the start to me that this could be some sort of confirmation bias that I'm experiencing. I think someone is trying to send me a message so I actively look for them while on tiktok which confirms my bias. If you scroll for long enough you'll find something that confirms your bias.

I know how schizo and retarded the whole thing is, but it still manages to fuck with my mind somehow. Like I do something in real life then I immediately see a tiktok that relates to it somehow. it's weird

and I had the FBI show up at my house once. I've kinda been on edge ever since that happened

I relate the algorithm with real life events that happen in my life. Like, someone is purposely putting specific videos in my feed to send me some sort of message. It's been obvious from the start to me that this could be some sort of confirmation bias that I'm experiencing. I think someone is trying to send me a message so I actively look for them while on tiktok which confirms my bias. If you scroll for long enough you'll find something that confirms your bias.

I know how schizo and retarded the whole thing is, but it still manages to fuck with my mind somehow. Like I do something in real life then I immediately see a tiktok that relates to it somehow. it's weird
Every day i learn something new.. ppl do even this. nah, it isnt stupid, i will not blame you

well... you understand your condition, and i dont think that generic "oi nigga dont watch tiktok" will work...

i cant help you in any way, i must admit - thats your fight, and i dont know anything about tiktok's algorithms

Every day i learn something new.. ppl do even this. nah, it isnt stupid, i will not blame you

well... you understand your condition, and i dont think that generic "oi nigga dont watch tiktok" will work...

i cant help you in any way, i must admit - thats your fight, and i dont know anything about tiktok's algorithms
It works like any other social media algorithm I guess. Ultimately, it's normies fault that I'm in this predicament in the first place. Tiktok doesn't bother me much anymore, but I suffer from depression which may be the root cause of all of this. Or maybe the FBI coming to my house made me mildly schizophrenic somehow

It's not meant to be for the incel's eyes.
i get really envious whenever I see normies/chads with girlfriends on tiktok. no social media has ever bothered me as much as tiktok.

I think if I get out more and maybe make friends it'll alleviate my depression and stop this. I want to geomax in another countr or just go on some sort of vacation by myself in my country. being in my room all day long must have some sort of effect on my mental health

TikTokcucks.is

Linking to TikTok, Instagram toilets or Snapchat should be an instaban imo.

TikTokcucks.is

Linking to TikTok, Instagram toilets or Snapchat should be an instaban imo.
snapchat i kind of agree because you need to be friends with women to post relevant snapchat content here. (relevant to inceldom i mean).

tiktok and instagram no because they're too popular. tons of zoomer incels use those and it provides us with lots of proof of the blackpill

yeah I can't focus on anything important which is one of the reasons I do so badly in school
It's over for schoolcels.