Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why doesn't arranged marriage solve the problem?

stoneunturned

stoneunturned

Greycel
Sorry if this has been asked before, I couldn't see it specifically.

Why doesn't arranged marriage solve IC for Currycels and others? I mean, if it were me, at this point I'd probably be happy to have a wife whatever she looked like to be honest. At least you'd own her and she's your responsibility, she isn't going anywhere! I've always been jealous of those guys and didn't expect there to be so many Currycels on here.

New Milkcel here, sorry if this offends anyone.
Peace Bros

standardcels that's why

Why doesn't arranged marriage solve IC for Currycels and others? I mean, if it were me, at this point I'd probably be happy to have a wife whatever she looked like to be honest. At least you'd own her and she's your responsibility, she isn't going anywhere! I've always been jealous of those guys and didn't expect there to be so many Currycels on here.

Peace Bros
It does solve it in an Islamic society, which is one of the many reasons why Islam is superior.

Peace Bros
I'm Pakistani but I won't get an arranged marriage because I am only attracted to blonde, white women. It's literally my sexuality. If you say this is invalid it would be the same as telling an incel man to "just be gay".

It doesn’t create attraction, nature will find a way

Thanks for your honesty guys. That's a good point about Standardcels and being attracted to attractive women, and why the fuck shouldn't we have standards. It's really unfair that unless you're a Chad, you won't get a look in.

it does. most currycels are volcels.

Peace Bros
I can see why it doesn't work in India in current generation. It has been made too easy for wives to exploit their Husbands and the modern women of India are much more entitled. Most of my friend's moms don't even sleep with their Dads, which is very weird. My parents eventhough technically was arranged, liked each other first but even they have a dead bedroom, my mom is one of those old school wives and not entitled but still. And remember most women are hypergamous, if you are not rich enough and don't have a good job which is tough for incels, you probably won't get a arrange marriage offer anyway. Even if you are rich and get a wife, the current generation of girls might show lot of something we call "Nakhre" which means they will start fighting on silly things and demand stuff to just not divorce you or at least let you have kids with them