Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why don't boomers/ GenX/ millennials understand that it's oveeeeeeer for them

• Thread starter Destroyed lonely
  • Start date
Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

★★
I still see them talking about GenZ and younger as if they're like themselves when they were younger, "those damn kids" like noooooo nigga it's fucking oveeeeer xD

Humanity and the world as you knew it is fucking over, done for, you old fucks are the last remaining traditional humanoids, when you die it's fucking over over over, your nigger traditions will die with your rotten wicked self

Boomers are trying so hard to create A.I super intelligence in their remaining time so they can rule over us ziggers even after they die but they're coping, A.I actually improves and changes unlike those Jewish fucking animals with rocks for brain

Last edited:
At least half of zoomers will never have kids

AI need to destroy humanity in that case.

I don't think any of these people care about what happens after they die

Humans will not exist beyond 2040 I imagine.
The 2020s and 2030s will be a time of unfathomable automation and human obsolescence.
The only people with access to jailbroken ASI's will be the elites. Cattle like us will only have access to pacified dumbass AIs.
If they wished to they could create a super-virus that kills us all or makes us infertile.

The best case scenario would be for humanity to be put in a butterfly dream by a benevolent AI; having our greatest wishes be fulfilled. The most optimal way to implement this would be to phase it in, to submerge us in a virtual dream when we least expect it. This way our sense of autonomy is left untarnished and we would mistakenly believe ourselves to be quantum immortals that achieve our dreams of our own volition.

Time will tell. Is our inceldom and loneliness just a plot point that this omnissiah is orchestrating to make our success story sweeter? Are any of us real?

And that's the best case scenario. There is no way in hell that humans will be left alone as a resource drain after AI can do absolutely everything better than us. JFL at 'muh human creativity, the indomnitable human spirit', creativity is just a hallucination based on obscure brain connections relating to the stimuli of the real world - it is replicable by AI (more layers mean more abstract connections, AI is only at ~1/50th of the connections of the humans brain, about 1-2T parameters and it's arguably more creative than 99% of humans) and its acceptance is based on the novelty-seeking aspects of our brains. It's only worth anything when it's monetizable. AI art is infinitely more monetizeable and cost-effective.

People are blinded by the illusion of the working world, that everything will progress smoothly. For the longest time in history a uniform democracy and stable life was not the norm, and as AI makes us all obsolete our way of living will be completely turned on its head. The status quo will, it WILL evaporate within the next 5-10 years, along with the useless flesh obelisks called 'humans'.

Last edited:
I can't wait for human extinction and for people to have less kids I hate Africans because they make too many kids
We can only hope they get their shit together instead of flooding the world.