Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why don't foids do experiment with any average looking guy on any dating app?

• Thread starter Monk of Failure
  • Start date
M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Listen foids and cucktears too, why don't you do experiment with any average looking guy? Many guys have done experiments with girls on many dating apps like tinder and OKcupid, so why don't you try it, after all it is free and not illegal?

You girls say guys on dating apps don't dress well, don't click good pics and don't write interesting bio. So, why don't you do this experiment with your average looking friend. You ask him what to dress, you take his pics and you write his bio. Just do all this and make his account and see how many matches and dates he gets in a week, preferably his looksmatch.

Many guys mostly non incels have done these experiments to prove how shallow girls but you girls have always denied it. So it is your chance now to disprove it by this simple experiment. Oh ops, I forgot you won't ever happen because you know well what its result will be, don't you girls? :feelskek: :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
Because foids think an average looking man is a 7/10

Funny foids do not any experiment on dating app to counter the experiments done by guys and then ignore everything just by saying everyone is shallow on dating app. Yes, people are shallow but just prove you are not more shallow. I wish foids really do such experiments too.

Last edited:
Because they couldn't care less, sweatie...

Why would they tbh. They have plans 24/7 and can get sex whenever they want. JFL if you think they care about the struggle of an average male.

Why would they tbh. They have plans 24/7 and can get sex whenever they want. JFL if you think they care about the struggle of an average male.
I know they do not care but they say the experiments done by guys are not true. So, it would be interesting to see foids out of petty bravado doing experiments but the experiments rather backfire badly.

Stop this 7/10 looking guy as average guy, you people. By average guy, I mean a real average guy, a normie whom both males and females consider average. A 4/10 looking guy.
based and blackpilled
I am talking of conventionally average guy who is considered average by both genders.

Funny foids do not any experiment on dating app to counter the experiments done by guys and then ignore everything just by saying everyone is shallow on dating app. Yes, people are shallow but just prove you are not more shallow. I wish foids really do such experiments too.
They don't cite scientific studies like we do.

They don't conduct experiments like we do.

All they ever do is nitpick the methodologies used in the studies (if they even acknowledge those studies exist), accuse us of taking the studies out of context even though they all say generally the same thing, and chide us for using amateur Tinder/OkCupid experiments as evidence even as their findings stay consistent with those of professional scientific studies. Their minds are already made up.

Statistics and logic dont work on women. They are purely emotion based and will believe whatever they feel on.

They don't cite scientific studies like we do.

They don't conduct experiments like we do.

All they ever do is nitpick the methodologies used in the studies (if they even acknowledge those studies exist), accuse us of taking the studies out of context even though they all say generally the same thing, and chide us for using amateur Tinder/OkCupid experiments as evidence even as their findings stay consistent with those of professional scientific studies. Their minds are already made up.
Very true. There are some female scholars who come up with some bluepill shit theories like matching hypothesis but their theories couldn't withstand reality. Lol
Statistics and logic dont work on women. They are purely emotion based and will believe whatever they feel on.
Yep. Never cite any data or theory to support their groundless claims. Just come up with anecdotes which who know are even true.

Last edited:
does even women know what logic looks like?