Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don't incels get a job in a mortuary

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Could come across some sexy Stacie's and start fucking them,i would not mind having to shove my whole forearm up there bumholes if given the opportunity

Some do, yep-- I read about it surprisingly often, as they seem to get caught frequently LOL

And you don't use an apostrophe to make a plural

Corpsemaxxing

Not a necrophile

Necrophilia in denial :feelshaha:

I don't blame anyone that does it tbh. That's what happens when soyciety rejects you at every opportunity.

Just move to a country with legal necrophilia, in Minecraft.

Kind of gross eh

Could come across some sexy Stacie's and start fucking them,i would not mind having to shove my whole forearm up there bumholes if given the opportunity

They would be super cold and my dick would shrivel up. No thanks.

Most of the women corpses would be 80yo grandmas lol. Stacies would be very rare and you will prob get caught and go to jail where Big Bubba will help you drop the soap and bend over.

I worked for a few days and left without saying anything ( there was a backlash so I returned to be fired according to the laws ).
Still feel bad for betraying trust of the man who accepted me into work because I told him that I would work here.

Basically staff was unfriendly and female tutor acted condescending and patronising.
She also wanted me to perform autopsies without any experience.
So I just snapped and left.
My impression is that many of those who work in such places aren't a decent beings. They either are a sadists or have personality disorders/mental illnesses and are unpleasant people in general.

It's interesting that the first corpse which arrived was the man from Germany ( maybe ethnic German ) who arrived here to make business and committed suicide instead. He still had rope around his neck.
Probably wanted to make a money but failed instead.
Life is brutal.

Very unlikely to find a youthful Stacy dead