Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why don't we purge people like this from this group?

I don't know

Being russian right now sucks more than being a democuck. That says more about Russia than about democrats. btw I'm not even amricuck so I literally don't give a shit about your petty parties.

20230609 213846

You VILL stand with jewkraine, goyim!
mB_BM7.gif
FZFcmlfXkAEAB52.jpg

Why does that deserve purging?

Rather be demo than the definition of garbage

That's why I hate people that say "jewkraine" like russia is some kind of aryan stronghold.
Russia is way better than globohomo. WTF are you talking about?! There's no comparison!

Russia is way better than globohomo. WTF are you talking about?! There's no comparison!
Russia is degenerate as sin. Wake up.

Russia is quite literally the definition of globohomo. :lul:

Then shut your mouth. Russia is nowhere near as bad as Weimerica.
Almost like I never made the claim America is less degenerate than russia?? What are you on about?

Almost like I never made the claim America is less degenerate than russia?? What are you on about?
Russia pales in comparison to Weimerica when it comes to degeneracy. There is NO comparison. Russia is not degenerate as sin as you put it.

Russia pales in comparison to Weimerica when it comes to degeneracy. There is NO comparison. Russia is not degenerate as sin as you put it.
According to UN data, Russia's abortion rate is 53.7 per 1,000 women. Vietnam has the second-highest rate at 35.2, followed by Kazakhstan with 35.

Top 13 Countries with the Highest Divorce Rates (annually, per 1000 people)*

*Data is most recent available per country. 2018-China; 2019-Cuba; all others 2020-21

• Maldives - 5.52

• Kazakhstan - 4.6

• Russia - 3.9

10 countries with the highest suicide rates in the world

• 9: Russia - 25.1

Even though prostitution is illegal in Russia, there are around three million regular sex workers in the country (this is only in the country russian foids are used as whores all around the world)

Not even talking about drug and alcohol abuse. There are no strongholds against degeneracy nigga it's over. Even though they have anti fag legislation russia is still crawling with fags.

Even though they have anti fag legislation russia is still crawling with fags.
Much much fewer compared to Weimerica. Weimerica's stance is to enable and encourage alphabet freaks to grow their numbers, Russia the opposite. By that metric alone, Russia is the winner.

Much much fewer compared to Weimerica. Weimerica's stance is to enable and encourage alphabet freaks to grow their numbers, Russia the opposite. By that metric alone, Russia is the winner.
Sure. Not enough to suck putin off or anything

Without the oil your country will suck. No one knows or needs your country, btw.
Sad but true. Our narcy government sucks, people suck but NOT our superior nature

Without the oil your country will suck. No one knows or needs your country, btw.
Sad but true. Our narcy government sucks, people suck but NOT our superior nature

Sure. Not enough to suck putin off or anything
Yeah I'm not sucking off anyone. The rational choice is Russia. In the West, they are coming after parents who resist transitioning their children. There is NO comparison between Russia and the West. The West is Sodom and Gomorrah.

Every country is controlled by joos it's over niggas. That's why I hate people that say "jewkraine" like russia is some kind of aryan stronghold.
tbf jews have the habit of funding both sides of a major war, they've been doing since the napoleonic wars. it's not about loyalty or nationalism, its about the profits.