Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why female sexual selection is not good for humanity

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Something I've grown very tired of seeing in relation to discussion around the current dating crisis is the notion that women's pickiness is a form of natural selection and good for the human species. This is wrong for several reasons. First of all it's proven at this point that women are more attracted to low IQ men with narcissistic or sociopathic traits than high IQ men. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10706169?dopt

Secondly sexual selection is not the ultimate act of evolution and natural selection even among other species outside of humans. A species of deer known as the Irish elk went extinct because of female sexual selection. The females would only breed with males with large antlers to the point that the bucks descended from these females had such large antlers that they couldn't walk or get food. On the contrary there has never been a species as far as I am aware of that has went extinct because if rape. Some animals such as Mallard ducks even excel genetically due to it.

Then of course we have the effect of female sexual selection on the population. In almost every country where women have freedom to choose who they want to fuck the population has been significantly dropping which will eventually lead to a multitude of problems.

To act like female sexual selection is somehow the best possible thing for the human species is moronic and goes against all logic. Our current modern society was not built upon female sexual selection and freedom. It's only been recently that women have had more sexual freedom and coincidentally the iq has started taking a deep dive and crime has increased. (thanks largely to single and overweight moms. Here's some studies on that:https://bmcpediatr.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12887-019-1853-4#Sec3

Something I've grown very tired of seeing in relation to discussion around the current dating crisis is the notion that women's pickiness is a form of natural selection and good for the human species.
Ya, it’s no coincidence that people who think this turn out to be very cucked.

I need to breed

Good point. The second women recieved more options of only mating with the top chads and refusing their looksmatch, the population goes down. Bringing us closer to extinction.
Secondly sexual selection is not the ultimate act of evolution and natural selection even among other species outside of humans. A species of deer known as the Irish elk went extinct because of female sexual selection. The females would only breed with males with large antlers to the point that the bucks descended from these females had such large antlers that they couldn't walk or get food. On the contrary there has never been a species as far as I am aware of that has went extinct because if rape. Some animals such as Mallard ducks even excel genetically due to it.

Then of course we have the effect of female sexual selection on the population. In almost every country where women have freedom to choose who they want to fuck the population has been significantly dropping which will eventually lead to a multitude of problems.

See, I would agree to a 100% if it weren’t for a world like India existing. Some parts of India and other countries are the epitome of things that perhaps should not have existed. It’s what happens when you completely deprive women of their natural selection. The essence of your life is being able to choose. Have that taken away from you and you’re done.

It should also be noted that looks and IQ levels are very closely correlated. Not necessarily due to genetics, but because good looking people go on to receive much better treatment from all over the world, which ultimately results in more cultivated intelligent capabilities. There was a study done on twins, and as you might expect, it turned out their unusual similarities (including IQ ans personality traits) were mostly because of how they were both treated roughly the same by others for how they looked, not just sharing the same “genes.”

Nonetheless, good posts and good points. :feelsokman:

See, I would agree to a 100% if it weren’t for a world like India existing. Some parts of India and other countries are the epitome of things that perhaps should not have existed. It’s what happens when you completely deprive women of their natural selection. The essence of your life is being able to choose. Have that taken away from you and you’re done.

It should also be noted that looks and IQ levels are very closely correlated. Not necessarily due to genetics, but because good looking people go on to receive much better treatment from all over the world, which ultimately results in more cultivated intelligent capabilities. There was a study done on twins, and as you might expect, it turned out their unusual similarities (including IQ ans personality traits) were mostly because of how they were both treated roughly the same by others for how they looked, not just sharing the same “genes.”

Nonetheless, good posts and good points. :feelsokman:
I'd argue Indians are just failed products of evolution in general similar to blacks. It has little to do with female sexual selection and is more environmental. Thank you.

the notion that women's pickiness is a form of natural selection and good for the human species
Nice post, I think people just *feel* (emphasis on feel) feel this way with only surface level thinking, along with the whole empathetic gender meme that female selection is good, they dont consider it on a deep level like you or I would?
It's only been recently that women have had more sexual freedom and coincidentally the iq has started taking a deep dive and crime has increased
Interesting, is this maybe not just due to more blacks and stuff? I'm saying this before reading the article.
Thats 100% male selection, another side of the same coin. The problem is that there is no balance right now, women wont fuck me because im short. Meme existence for me.

Thats 100% male selection, another side of the same coin.
Yeah but I mean it’s not the women who forcefully arrange to marry their cousins tho lol.

Some things are just better to die out. You look at foid favored feminist countries like Netherlands and you see the healthiest (and obviously the tallest lol go figure) human beings and in contrast to that, you see “misogynistic” shitholes like India and lo and behold: subhuman galore.

It’s just what it is. It pains me to say it but it’s true (and that’s the hardest part of being blackpilled: admitting in the face of adversity). Again, it’s not 100% to do with this, but it does a play a major role.

It’s bad for every species. Females tend to like traits that are important, but exclude everyone else. For example, a female goat will like males with big horns and exclude others. A couple generations later, you see a bunch of male goats with horns too big for their necks and backs to handle.

Humanity’s greatest achievement will be removing female selection through genetic tailoring.

A couple generations later, you see a bunch of male goats with horns too big for their necks and backs to handle.
Yup. It’s not always necessarily for the better either.

species of deer known as the Irish elk went extinct because of female sexual selection. The females would only breed with males with large antlers to the point that the bucks descended from these females had such large antlers that they couldn't walk or get food.
This is lifefuel that one day humanity goes extinct

If foids still have their humanity, they would reward good behavior and morals regardless of the physical appearance of the person. However, they reward bad behavior and wickedness for shallow reasons like the appearance, money, instant gratification and attention. Evil should have died long ago , but foids keep it alive. If there is evil in the world, it's because of toilets.

Yup. This is obvious to anyone who knows basic heritability or statistics, which, of course, already makes it a fringe, secret knowledge as far as normies are concerned:feelsUgh::feelsugh:. I'd also add that it's brutal how females themselves are always just automatically assumed to be "fit for reproduction", when we do in fact have at least some data confirming that women's criminal tendencies are just as, if not more heritable than the men's, which is something even many incels, MRAs and others acknowledging and talking about hypergamy

Also, it's not necessarily only about criminal tendencies, this brutal genetics study from the UK was already posted a few times here by me and others, but here you can see which genes linked to which traits are propagating in a population and which are slowly dying out, and if what's going on in the rest of the world is any similar to what's happening in the UK, then it's unironically over:fuk:.

Human Capital Mediates Natural Selection in Contemporary Humans

10519_2022_10107_Fig2_HTML.png

The only thing falling as quickly as cognitive ability and educational attainment is the average age at which people start smoking:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::fuk::fuk:.

Oh, and btw, they also found that the effect is much stronger in lower-education and lower-income communities, as well as among women who have more partners (more hypergamic women) and give birth sooner. Absolutely fucking over for high IQ but low income guys:feelsbadman::feelscry:, can't compete with dumb thugs:feelsrope:.

10519_2022_10107_Fig3_HTML.png
10519_2022_10107_Fig4_HTML.png
10519_2022_10107_Fig5_HTML.png

Yeah but I mean it’s not the women who forcefully arrange to marry their cousins tho lol.

Some things are just better to die out. You look at foid favored feminist countries like Netherlands and you see the healthiest (and obviously the tallest lol go figure) human beings and in contrast to that, you see “misogynistic” shitholes like India and lo and behold: subhuman galore.

It’s just what it is. It pains me to say it but it’s true (and that’s the hardest part of being blackpilled: admitting in the face of adversity). Again, it’s not 100% to do with this, but it does a play a major role.
Actually wanted to mention the above study in some other thread where you were mentioning the belief that hypergamy is eugenic. In regards to looks, sure, along with the other traits that propagate, but if the study above is a reflection of what's happening not just in the UK but in other countries, then it's not working out for them so well:worryfeels:. What do you think:waitwhat:?

If foids still have their humanity, they would reward good behavior and morals regardless of the physical appearance of the person. However, they reward bad behavior and wickedness for shallow reasons like the appearance, money, instant gratification and attention. Evil should have died long ago , but foids keep it alive. If there is evil in the world, it's because of toilets.
Yes soycucks and normies believe in 'good personality' but it's hard to imagine such a scene when woman takes off her dress after hearing: "I just donated to charity today" or "I helped struggling old person today".
While it's naturally comes to mind that women may reward biggest asshole and bully with sex.

Farm living was probably the best situation.

Wmynz had to work, and rely on family.

No fake up.

No hive.

Something I've grown very tired of seeing in relation to discussion around the current dating crisis is the notion that women's pickiness is a form of natural selection and good for the human species. This is wrong for several reasons. First of all it's proven at this point that women are more attracted to low IQ men with narcissistic or sociopathic traits than high IQ men. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10706169?dopt

To act like female sexual selection is somehow the best possible thing for the human species is moronic and goes against all logic. Our current modern society was not built upon female sexual selection and freedom. It's only been recently that women have had more sexual freedom and coincidentally the iq has started taking a deep dive and crime has increased. (thanks largely to single and overweight moms. Here's some studies on that:https://bmcpediatr.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12887-019-1853-4#Sec3
Lol here's what biology has to say about women choice benefitting evolution

If Women are still allowed to chose their partners, Men are gonna be 8ft tall and won’t be able to get out of bed.

If Women are still allowed to chose their partners, Men are gonna be 8ft tall and won’t be able to get out of bed.
Somewhat true. It's also good to remember the negative health effects height can have. The taller a man the more likely he'll have defects.

Great clip. I'll post it here as well

View attachment 1023358
This guy is a Harvard Biology Professor btw

Just read about human height on Wikipedia and it seems being short isn't even a bad thing from an evolutionary scale. Being too tall(abovd 6'3) definitely hampers your life and health as thd body needs more energy to keep you running hence less efficiency. Lol at these women saying height is a evolutionary selection trait.

This guy is a Harvard Biology Professor btw

Just read about human height on Wikipedia and it seems being short isn't even a bad thing from an evolutionary scale. Being too tall(abovd 6'3) definitely hampers your life and health as thd body needs more energy to keep you running hence less efficiency. Lol at these women saying height is a evolutionary selection trait.
Jfl. Surprise, surprise. The group of "individuals" driven completely by emotion don't know anything about science. Studies also show being tall can lead to a ton of health complications. Especially when you go over 6'5.

Jfl. Surprise, surprise. The group of "individuals" driven completely by emotion don't know anything about science. Studies also show being tall can lead to a ton of health complications. Especially when you go over 6'5.
Are there any negatives to chad traits?

Are there any negatives to chad traits?
Yes. There is a theory in evolutionary biology relevant to this. It is called Fisherian runaway. The basic gist of it is that while females of a species select for indicators of fitness in their male partners, over time they will begin to select for extremely exaggerated versions of these characteristics, many of which have a deleterious impact on survival.

fisherian-runaway-selection-l.jpg

Classic examples are the extinction of the Irish elk and the plumage of male peacocks.

Last edited:

Are you saying female selection is good? I think its equally as bad when its 100 percent one gender, right now its 100 percent females and they are attracted to psychopaths, i think it shoul dbe something in between

A species of deer known as the Irish elk went extinct because of female sexual selection. The females would only breed with males with large antlers to the point that the bucks descended from these females had such large antlers that they couldn't walk or get food.
that's our fate as the species only africans, arabs, SEA and central/south americans going to survive through jewminism, while entire western world going to die (that also includes China, Australia, India, SK and Japan)

Great write up. I was just thinking about this today as coincidence would have it, probably watched the same videos you did where “intellectuals” make the claim you’re talking about. Happy new year by the way man.

Great write up. I was just thinking about this today as coincidence would have it, probably watched the same videos you did where “intellectuals” make the claim you’re talking about. Happy new year by the way man.
Thank you.

that's our fate as the species only africans, arabs, SEA and central/south americans going to survive through jewminism, while entire western world going to die (that also includes China, Australia, India, SK and Japan)
True. It's brutal. All they have to do is strip women's rights away.

In my opinion it put an End to us UGLY ppl

Ugly women will continue to have children.
Also Good Looking Person plus Good Looking Person does not always equal another Good Looking person, Ugly people will always exist we’re too diverse as a species to have 100% of the population look good without any gene editing.

Not everything natural is good, inkwells unless it's me deepthroating chads everyday or killing babies.

Feminism thrives when the country is prosperous because it's a luxury, not the way around. Feminism is out of control in the mega cities (built by meagrely paid 'subhuman' curries) of curryland. I think it's gravely insulting that feminism is being pointed at as the reason for the prosperity, not the blood men shed to bring it about. Btw, everyone having access to reproduction is not the reason for shitholes, it's deeply rooted corruption. And I'm sure a lot of men in curryland have been dying without reproducing given the men to foids ratio.

Last edited:
Based thread. Foids and simps will play the "women's sexual selection is good" and "hypergamy is natural and good, according to biology" cards when convenient but will not accepted arguments against this, like the fisherian runway and that rape is natural too, which are overwhelming. I don't support rape, but their hypocrisy here is very convenient.

Based thread. Foids and simps will play the "women's sexual selection is good" and "hypergamy is natural and good, according to biology" cards when convenient but will not accepted arguments against this, like the fisherian runway and that rape is natural too, which are overwhelming. I don't support rape, but their hypocrisy here is very convenient.
They also aren’t acknowledging the fact that a lot of Ugly Women are having kids, especially in the Hood but it’s happening everywhere, I’ve seen ugly women with a whole family of kids.

They also aren’t acknowledging the fact that a lot of Ugly Women are having kids, especially in the Hood but it’s happening everywhere, I’ve seen ugly women with a whole family of kids.
Very true. If there are "weak genes" in humanity, it's women's fault. Men are constantly culled and left out for all sorts of reasons

Very true. If there are "weak genes" in humanity, it's women's fault. Men are constantly culled and left out for all sorts of reasons
And as I said before, no one is guaranteed to have good looking kids, Even Chads and Stacy, all it takes is to get a bad genetic recombination and it’s over with, two ugly people could have a Chad as a kid.

And as I said before, no one is guaranteed to have good looking kids, Even Chads and Stacy, all it takes is to get a bad genetic recombination and it’s over with, two ugly people could have a Chad as a kid.
It's true, but there are statistics involved. Although your argument alone already destroys the myth that hypergamy is good.

Feminism thrives when the country is prosperous because it's a luxury, not the way around. Feminism is out of control in the mega cities (built by meagrely paid 'subhuman' curries) of curryland. I think it's gravely insulting that feminism is being pointed at as the reason for the prosperity, not the blood men shed to bring it about. Btw, everyone having access to reproduction is not the reason for shitholes, it's deeply rooted corruption. And I'm sure a lot of men in curryland have been dying without reproducing given the men to foids ratio.
One other thing to mention, 'feminist heavens' are the biggest consumers of world resources and their per capita consumption is laughably high. Resource ≠ money. There's way more things at play to make some of these countries the 'feminist heavens' they are than just muh sciencemaxxed eugenics. Not to mention the geographical position, which has been proven to give European countries and Australia a big advantage.

On the contrary there has never been a species as far as I am aware of that has went extinct because if rape. Some animals such as Mallard ducks even excel genetically due to it.
the white race/white countries can benefit from mass rape to save their race as well as the japanese too.
white women dont want to have babies or just make shitskinned babies and japanese women just dont even want babies for whatever reason.
if white men started to mass rape a big amount of white women to impregnate them their race would be saved, same with japanese men as well.

Thats 100% male selection, another side of the same coin. The problem is that there is no balance right now, women wont fuck me because im short. Meme existence for me.
100% male (father) selection works perfectly, just not for shitskins. niggers have had the reverse in Africa and look how that turned out for them

It kinda counts as lifefuel

There was a prehistoric species of deer--the Irish Elk if I'm not mistaken--in which the females would sexually select for males with larger antlers. It got to the point that the antlers of the deer become so heavy that they could barely rear their heads, leading to a host of problems that contributed to the species' gradual extinction.

Sometimes I begin to think that women's comically absurd height requirements will lead humanity down the path of the Irish Elk.