Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why foids want diversity?

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

BaltoSlavicMongoloid. TND
★★★
I think foids want diversity to have a larger pool of different kind of chads. One race of chads can become boring so they want more options if one gets stale after a while. I am mainly talking about white chads, kpop changs, tyrones, chadriguezes and chaddams.

Yeah, I agree.

Foids only want the best pick of the gene pool

Because the masses want diversity, so foids want diversity too because they are incapable of thinking independently
^ As much as I hate to quote this homosexual, he’s right

Foids just follow majority consensus, regardless of what that is. If you put a foid in a fascist state, she’ll be a fascist. Put one in a commie state, she’ll be a commie. Put her in a dEmAcROcY and she’ll be a faggot diversity shill

Because white women fetish niggers and hispanics. They want more options of men to choose from.

They only want white chad, its just virtue signaling

^ As much as I hate to quote this homosexual, he’s right

Foids just follow majority consensus, regardless of what that is. If you put a foid in a fascist state, she’ll be a fascist. Put one in a commie state, she’ll be a commie. Put her in a dEmAcROcY and she’ll be a faggot diversity shill
Yes, they have no true free independent thought. Foids don't have any real principles, they don't believe in anything, much like most normscum

Whores will want anything and everything they want as much dick as they can get no matter what the colour they are useless object creatures with no soul

I think foids want diversity to have a larger pool of different kind of chads. One race of chads can become boring so they want more options if one gets stale after a while. I am mainly talking about white chads, kpop changs, tyrones, chadriguezes and chaddams.
That still doesn't explain why ethnic foids are dating white chads. I'm sick of seeing all these interracial couples that mog me. I just want to live in a ethnically. Pure white male-dominated society. But if I can't have that. Let me live at least with smart people. But no, all these attractive people are retarded and I can't relate to any of them.

But diversity works against foids unless it's only BBC and mateguarding races. Any race with attractive females that don't mate guard (e.g. latinas, slavs, and Asians) reduces white female SMV

chad is only applicable to europeans and its ethnic variations
other races are just plain ugly to me except for a few hapas.

E312DEBD E955 4E90 88E7 9B5CACE9428F

Yes, getting a variety of genes is evolutionarily a benefit.

When a foid says she’s wants a more “diverse dating pool”, it’s not bc she wants more curries and gooks. It’s bc she’s sick of white chad and wants BBC

When a foid says she’s wants a more “diverse dating pool”, it’s not bc she wants more curries and gooks. It’s bc she’s sick of white chad and wants BBC
Yes, they have no true free independent thought. Foids don't have any real principles, they don't believe in anything, much like most normscum
Foids are violent animals who desire violent sex and war, because nature told them so, so foolish and sad

Foids are violent animals who desire violent sex and war, because nature told them so, so foolish and sad
White women are the biggest advocates against domestic violence, yet they date nigger males more than any other race (other than sheboons).

It’d be like me complaining about bully-breed dogs being unsafe and then throwing my infant child into a pen full of pit bulls

Attracted to evil, light triad good guy chad with morals loses every time to dark triad Richard Ramirez Chad