Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why government taxes you to support single moms

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Because sons born in single mother family are gonna wreak havoc on normies by stealing killing and otherwise disrupting the normal fag lifestyle

Daughters born to singlemons are all degenerative whores, sons born to singlemoms are criminals.

If you don't have a wife and or girlfriend you pay money to feed and breed more degenerate scum

Your money is going to support the scum of society

Single moms and world health organization and united nations don't deserve incel bux

Single moms should only get my tax money if they do sexual services first.

Single moms should only get my tax money if they do sexual services first.
That's the least they could do, ain't like their vaginas aren't ran through already

Because sons born in single mother family are gonna wreak havoc on normies by stealing killing and otherwise disrupting the normal fag lifestyle

Daughters born to singlemons are all degenerative whores, sons born to singlemoms are criminals.

If you don't have a wife and or girlfriend you pay money to feed and breed more degenerate scum

Your money is going to support the scum of society

Single moms and world health organization and united nations don't deserve incel bux
Thats an unintentional side effect but thats not the reason they tax us to support single moms. They dont give a shit about that. The only reason is to keep foids dependant on the state instead of a husband and the continued destruction of the nuclear family.

probably true I have no dad and have recently been plotting to rob RichFags in my neighborhood at night

sons born to singlemoms are criminals.
women can't punish their kid properly so a scumbag knows if he does something bad he will get away with it, that's how you get scum like this
images
scale_1200.jpeg.jpg

Steal the money back from them. Why do I have to pay taxes for Stacey to talk to Chad on Tinder, for
(mostly) women on welfare in single parent households who couldn't afford to have kids in the
first place. Society gives nothing to average men who are the backbone of the economy.

1. Never join the army even if you're conscripted. If they want to imprison you continue
physically fighting them while writing a memoir.

2. Trash all local businesses. Force them to pay you protection money.

3. Meet up with other incels and gang fight chad.

Last edited:
Thats an unintentional side effect but thats not the reason they tax us to support single moms. They dont give a shit about that. The only reason is to keep foids dependant on the state instead of a husband and the continued destruction of the nuclear family.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back