Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why has the opinion on Elliot Rodger changed so much on this forum?

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Back in r/braincels and the earlier years of this forum Elliot was worshipped. But now it seems everyone here hates him.
What happened to change the general opinion on him?

MarvelousRealArabianwildcat size restricted

Because he was attractive to women.

We finally realized he was a fakecel.

He was a fakecel tbh.

He was a manlet dicklet. Why is everyone calling this guy a fakecel?

because this forums gay

he murdered ricecels

He had that foid sending him nudes and wanting to fuck him.
He was a manlet dicklet. Why is everyone calling this guy a fakecel?
Have you seen his dick or did he mention it in his manifesto?

He mentioned he had a 4" dick on PUAhate.

He mentioned in a bodybuilding forum that he thought the average dick was 4 inches :lul:

I'm really not sure where I stand on him. Generally I'm of the opinion that he was at the very least blackpilled but had an ego that he used to cope with.

I read the manifesto in full a few years back, and while I do think it is important to read, I generally I like to look up to saints such as Saint Hamudi or Saint HeedAndSucceed or Saint Oreoman instead.

It's just the natural evolution of the blackpill. He was a massive volcel, sure he wasn't good looking but he was definitely not incel tier, he had status and money. If you have read his manifesto you can see it so clearly. He was just a failed normie that could not accept his position in society, he wanted more, he wanted to live that Holywood lifestyle, he wanted that Chadlite college experience.

That was never gonna happen, but he couldn't accept that so he went out and did what he did.

Despite it all, ER has definitely popularized blackpill to new heights and levels. The first time I heard and started reading about blackpill circles is when I heard about what he did, that is when I read his manifesto which I related to in a lot of aspects so I began digging deeper. He is definitely a important historic figure in the blackpill community, it doesn't mean that what he did was right though and it doesn't mean he was a particularly good 'icon' of the blackpill either.

Back in r/braincels and the earlier years of this forum Elliot was worshipped. But now it seems everyone here hates him.

View attachment 738116

He is an important historical figure by now. It has been almost a decade since he sacrificed his life to enlighten the world about male loneliness.

Because he was attractive to women.
While he's more attractive than most incels,he is still an incel. Why do you think did he do what he did and die a virgin if foids loved him?

Because the vast majority of OG members are gone now and the newcel zoomers don't really care about ER that much. To be fair I've always thought of him as a complete mental faggot but the memes were funny ngl

I don't care if he was an incel or a chad. You just don't go and kill random people. Any us could be in place of the victims, get caught in cross fire, or lose a relative in this mess.

reasons why he was a fakecel
>he was attractive but not a lot, still can get a gf
>he never tried and waited for a blonde whore to go and suck his dick
>he was a standartcel
>he was rich and had a bmw
other reasons:
>he killed 3 ricecels which was totally unnecessary

The truth about Elliot Roger's is that he wasn't a trucel nor a champion of the blackpill, but you got to look at him for what he was. A historically significant figure that made us go mainstream. Which helped introduce a lot of young men to the blackpill and our forums.

bc people here are afraid of the FBI

Could he have ascended with a rice stacy? Do they like hapas or are they whitu cocku onree?

Because it wasn’t more recent. He was one of the few, if not, the first mass shooter that was connected to inceldom.

Over the course of the past few years, mass shootings have become more frequent, all while children back in 2014 are now browsing this forum, making him old news. He was way before his time.

Last edited:
I disagree with the people calling him a fakecel. Maybe by today’s standards cause there’s more of a market for asian men in post-lockdown cuckerica (thanks to the explosion in popularity for kpop and anime) but by 2014’s standards being asian was a huge failo

he was attractive but not a lot, still can get a gf
Aesthetically attractive ≠ having sex appeal
he never tried and waited for a blonde whore to go and suck his dick
He tried to make himself approachable via peacocking
he was rich and had a bmw
Had a bmw but he was not rich, his family was in heavy debt. If he had any type of future he would not have done what he did
he killed 3 ricecels which was totally unnecessary
At least one of them stole from him, who knows how they treated him behind closed doors

View attachment 738116
U still have me. I'm his avid worshipper :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

Fuck each one of them cunts that doesn't respect my supreme gentleman :feelsping:

Disregarding the mentalcel aspect is...very unwise.
I'm sure if he was more self-aware he could've gotten laid. Even with his mental state being so fucked up.

Like dude i'm straight and i compare myself to him and i look like shit, not even taking into account height who he also mogs me. He also had a lot of status and a bmw.

I'm 1000% sure, as many others here who may also share this opinion. that if a somewhat unnatractive noodle was into him, he would have 1000% ignored her. With his obssession with white girls, his oneitis was a white girl so go figure.

That's why i'm happy that people have woken up about his fakecelness. He may have been a virgin, due to a multitude of factors. But if we consider an ugly 40yo who managed to score with a girl on highschool a fakecel, then i don't think ER deserves to be called an incel either.

He wasn't subhuman but he really was badass.

He's a fakecel and started the demonization of inceldom.

fakecel and half kike, need to say more?

Mixed feelings.

He was a spoilt little rich kid, who had opportunities handed to him that most of us could only dream of.

What friendships he had with his dude bros he fucked up and pushed away with his pointless and irrational jealousy and resentment.

And his "day of retribution" against women consisted of.... murdering 3 ricecels and some random normies on the street. Just an asshole who lived entirely inside his own head.

OTOH, it was clear he never got any IOI from women whatsoever, and he felt completely alone with those problems. That part of his experience was all too real and he wrote about it well.

Clearly a mentalcel, but he was a good-looking dude who could/should have Kpopmaxxed, and that's not really a good poster child for inceldom even if his shitty crimes are ignored.

Edit:
And he is reason no.1 why normies hate incels and have zero sympathy, only discomfort.

Last edited:
he was a privileged brat