Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why has the opinion on Elliot Rodger changed so much on this forum?

While he's more attractive than most incels,he is still an incel. Why do you think did he do what he did and die a virgin if foids loved him?
He wanted much more attractive women.

fakecel and half kike, need to say more?
He was a virgin at 23 yo which isn’t a fakecel thing. Idk if he was a kike. Peter Rodger is on Jewish films website but it’s because he directed shitty film called God: The Almighty Question which was later shown at jewish films festival.

Back in r/braincels and the earlier years of this forum Elliot was worshipped. But now it seems everyone here hates him.
What happened to change the general opinion on him?

View attachment 738116
Some girl told him he could have sex with her
Pure fakecel or retarded volcel

He did them a favor
The ricecels in his room were normie wannabe bullies. They kept fighting with him and stole his shit. I think ER made a police report about it, but nothing happened.

They got what they had coming.

The ricecels in his room were normie wannabe bullies. They kept fighting with him and stole his shit. I think ER made a police report about it, but nothing happened.

They got what they had coming.
They got what they fucking deserved :society:

He was a manlet dicklet. Why is everyone calling this guy a fakecel?
Part of me agrees that he was an incel. Being even average male height and not an 8/10 in the part of California he lived in was brutal. On the other hand, I feel like even if he moved to a different part of California and he was more NT that he would have gotten girls.

OTOH, it was clear he never got any IOI from women whatsoever, and he felt completely alone with those problems. That part of his experience was all too real and he wrote about it well.
Forgot about that. If you don't get IOIs from women, you are definitely within the incel category.

Part of me agrees that he was an incel. Being even average male height and not an 8/10 in the part of California he lived in was brutal. On the other hand, I feel like even if he moved to a different part of California and he was more NT that he would have gotten girls.
He had a 4 inch penis man. That's automatic death sentence.

I disagree with the people calling him a fakecel. Maybe by today’s standards cause there’s more of a market for asian men in post-lockdown cuckerica (thanks to the explosion in popularity for kpop and anime) but by 2014’s standards being asian was a huge failo

Take minoxidil and do asterisk to cure bald

he's retarded