Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why Hate Death?

waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★
Life is the one that is mistreating you all the time, Death can end all that fuckery.
Thankfully I'm not immortal.

Agreed 100%. There are copers on this forum who say that suicide is cucked because "you let normies win". Oh yeah because living while suffering all those years and paying their children with your taxes is surely not cucked. And paying for their health in their later years that deteriorated due to them having sex a lot (STDs, not holding pee or shit etc.) also from your taxes.

I also believe we won't be born here again if we don't have children (I'm not the only one, read about DNA consciusness and rebirth cycles) so we are all good.

Agreed 100%. There are copers on this forum who say that suicide is cucked because "you let normies win". Oh yeah because living while suffering all those years and paying their children with your taxes is surely not cucked. And paying for their health in their later years that deteriorated due to them having sex a lot (STDs, not holding pee or shit etc.) also from your taxes.
Indeed boyo, Life is not for anyone and we didn't even to choose to play this game in the first place so i would not give a fuck about losing this game called LIFE at all.
As LIFE and DEATH is only meaningful to those who have great genetics

Lmao this. And just saying "you let normies win" is literal nonsense anyways jfl

I'd love to live forever if I was eternally young, healthy and pretty. If these conditions aren't met, life is pure suffering and I wish it never happened. Christian eternal life is about switching to a paradise realm which satisfies my conditions (although there's also resurrection of the bodies and I'm not sure how that fits into my rule set? ).

I'd love to live forever if I was eternally young, healthy and pretty. If these conditions aren't met, life is pure suffering and I wish it never happened. Christian eternal life is about switching to a paradise realm which satisfies my conditions (although there's also resurrection of the bodies and I'm not sure how that fits into my rule set? ).
Imagine reincarnating as an incel once again

I'm not a Christian but I like a few passages from the Bible that kinda even resonate with my beliefs.
One such passage is that "Those who love their lives and will want to keep them, they will lose it, and those who hate their lives will have eternal lives" of course I'm not quoting word for word*. Basically normies and Chads will hate the fact that they will have to lose their lives that they love and those who suffer will be happy ever after (and possibly live some life not on this world that will be eternal).

*btw. what's it called when you are quoting someone but change the words but leave the meaning of the quote the same?

*btw. what's it called when you are quoting someone but change the words but leave the meaning of the quote the same?
I think you mean a "paraphrase" :feelsLightsaber:

Life is the one that is mistreating you all the time, Death can end all that fuckery.
I don't want to die quite yet. Imagine kicking the bucket now with how little you've accomplished, would be fucking brutal

Agreed. I don't get how rational humans can be afraid of death, unless you believe in some afterlife.

Based, fuck my survival instinct tbh. This life is legitimately fucking hell

necro_butcher.jpg

The only reason we are alive is because living is hard, but dying is hard too. The mistake was to be born.

I hate the possibility of reincarnating as someone more genetically inferior.