Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why I Deeply Dislike Your Older Boyfriend

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★

This is the dried up roastie who made this article btw:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Every fucking time.

images

thanks for promoting her

Roasty toasty fighting for sexual market share.

Last edited:
?
Are you retarded?
I'm making statement regard things I have seen. You just seem to like absolving them of blame.
Nlewjrugkefd

?
You are the one promoting her, not me ...
This is some retarded logic. Do you think if we ignore the world around us, it will just magically go away?

Either way, this forum overwhelmingly hates roasties like this and will forget about her after this post. Most don't even know her name, since they likely didn't click the article.

I'm a wise and brilliant man and I prefer younger foids. They're objectively better marriage prospects because younger foids have the ability to pair bond and aren't as jaded from years of failed relationships.

You Auntie foids dislike the "older boyfriends" because you're jealous. That's it.

It's disgusting that toilets spend so much time trying to gaslight younger foids into being as miserable as they are. The shit in that article is so flimsy, concern trolling about becoming a "statistic." Then the first "statistic" she mentions is "you might not use a condom. :soy: "

Modern foids are dysfunctional pieces of shit.

They are all bitter as fuck

Do you think it will go away if you keep reposting and promoting it?
It's better to be aware then not.
And how exactly do they benefit from 1 or 2 incel spergs briefly looking at the website for a laugh?
That quote is so out of place, not even sure what you're trying to say
Explain how my deduction was wrong.
Here is the original thread.

It's better to be aware then not.
And how exactly do they benefit from 1 or 2 incel spergs briefly looking at the website for a laugh?
You know this forum has more visitors than just 1 or 2 incel spergs, it's actually 1500-2500 bluepilled lurkers 24/7.

Explain how my deduction was wrong.
Here is the original thread.
No, you said I was "defending these holes" when I wasn't defending anyone, you need to explain, not me.

She's right. Supporting the guys with girlfriends in this debate is borderline cuckoldry.

You know this forum has more visitors than just 1 or 2 incel spergs, it's actually 1500-2500 bluepilled lurkers 24/7.
Assuming they're not bots, they either:
Already agree with sentiments in the article
Will not care after leaving this thread
No, you said I was "defending these holes" when I wasn't defending anyone, you need to explain, not me.
I said that you were absolving them of blame, which you did. That's a classic way of defending foid actions, to claim that they have no responsibility in their own actions.
She's right. Supporting the guys with girlfriends in this debate is borderline cuckoldry.
I'm sure she's gonna give you her blown out roast beef after you defended her here, "bro."

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back