Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why i don’t fly with the airplane

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Because i am scared

@NoLooksNoLife You are a retarded faggot,
Kill yourself, you keyboard warrior, your own father killed himself after seeing you for the first time after your bitch mother shitted your out of her asshole and your shit-covered body disgusted everyone on sight

@NoLooksNoLife You are a retarded faggot,
Kill yourself, you keyboard warrior, your own father killed himself after seeing you for the first time after your bitch mother shitted your out of her asshole and your shit-covered body disgusted everyone on sight
Reeee

I'M TRAINING IN MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR X AND DCS NEXT TIME I GET TO FLY A JET AND GO ER :feelsLSD:

Because i am scared
if you don't like me kid then just tell me and put me on block. don't be a passive aggressive bitch and don't take dumps in random threads of mine

if you don't like me kid then just tell me and put me on block. don't be a passive aggressive bitch and don't take dumps in random threads of mine
:feelswhat:

and of course even the response to this is passive aggressive. your mildly irritating but not big enough of a cunt for me to really hate you so I'm just put you on ignore and move on

and of course even the response to this is passive aggressive. your mildly irritating but not big enough of a cunt for me to really hate you so I'm just put you on ignore and move on
Are you on your period or something?