Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Why I find Asian toilets hot

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Because of the stereotypes. But are the stereotypes true? Surely race is only skin deep and cranial volume isn't actually higher among Rice Brothers and Noodlewhores right? The smart nerdy Asian is a harmful stereotype that needs to be eradicated, we have to portray Asians as absolute buffoons in the media, thanks to people like Brenda Song the new stereotype is that Asian toilets are dumb.

Screenshot 20230327 212204

So, yeah, obviously I didn't mean the NEW stereotypes that Hollywood subversive morons try to promote. So are the OLD stereotypes of Asians true? Now, let's have a look...

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S016028960200137X

"A review of the world literature on brain size and IQ by Rushton [Rushton, J. P. (1995). Race, evolution, and behavior: a life history perspective. New Brunswick, NJ: Transaction] found that African-descended people (Blacks) average cranial capacities of 1267 cm3, European-descended people (Whites) 1347 cm3, and East Asian-descended people (East Asians) 1364 cm3. These brain size differences, containing millions of brain cells and hundreds of millions of synapses, were hypothesized to underlie the race differences on IQ tests, in which Blacks average an IQ of 85, Whites 100, and East Asians 106. The validity of the race differences in brain size, however, continues to be disputed. In the present study, the race differences in brain size are correlated with 37 musculoskeletal variables shown in standard evolutionary textbooks to change systematically with increments in brain size. The 37 variables include cranial traits (such as jaw size and shape, tooth size and shape, muscle attachment sites, and orbital bone indentations), and postcranial traits (such as pelvic width, thighbone curvature, and knee joint surface area). Across the three populations, the “ecological correlations” [Jensen, A. R. (1998). The g factor. Westport, CT: Praeger] between brain size and the 37 morphological traits averaged a remarkable r = .94; ρ = .94. If the races did not differ in brain size, these correlations could not have been found. It must be concluded that the race differences in average brain size are securely established. As such, brain size-related variables provide the most likely biological mediators of the race differences in intelligence."

So the stereotypes are 100% true, while the difference between Europeans and East Asians is minor, the difference between Sub-Saharan Africans and peelers is huge.

An Asian toilet can birth you better offspring.

I don't get how someone can read studies like the above and still want to reproduce with a Sheboon. That's why I'm an anti-afronatalist.

I am going to start making the argument that if we cross breed niggers and asians that it'll create a pretty strong race tbh. Think about it, you're combining the strength and masculinity of a nigger to the smart, silent and stealthy asian to create something powerful... why can't we have wishful thinking like this?

but I forgot one thing... niggers literally cannot impregnate noodle toilets because we're so different and far behind them, it's fucking brutal, blood.

it's over

dnr, but we get it you have yellow fever

I am going to start making the argument that if we cross breed niggers and asians that it'll create a pretty strong race tbh. Think about it, you're combining the strength and masculinity of a nigger to the smart, silent and stealthy asian to create something powerful... why can't we have wishful thinking like this?

but I forgot one thing... niggers literally cannot impregnate noodle toilets because we're so different and far behind them, it's fucking brutal, blood.

it's over
t. Shlomo Goldenstein. Most blasians are giga abominations, the mere thought of niggers and asians interbreeding makes me vomit.

I personaly don't like them

If I ever get a noodle, I legit will agree to drop all my blackpill beliefs and live happily ever after.
i have prayed to God for so long for one but he doesn't think I deserve one.
mainly because noodles despise niggers so much

i wish I had more luck but it's just over

I saw a black dating a noodle the other day. You’ll just have to try to get with one who is americanized. Ironically, americanized noodles would think you’re a chad because youre black.
i'm sorry to say bro, but cope bro

it's over

it's over
You would just create an entire nation of intellau_celistics who would be mentally destroyed by SRB for eternity (in video game).

I desire them strongly mang. Don't know why. Something just primordial tells me I must breed them.

Aren't you Asian yourself?

Because of the stereotypes. But are the stereotypes true? Surely race is only skin deep and cranial volume isn't actually higher among Rice Brothers and Noodlewhores right? The smart nerdy Asian is a harmful stereotype that needs to be eradicated, we have to portray Asians as absolute buffoons in the media, thanks to people like Brenda Song the new stereotype is that Asian toilets are dumb.

View attachment 730391

So, yeah, obviously I didn't mean the NEW stereotypes that Hollywood subversive morons try to promote. So are the OLD stereotypes of Asians true? Now, let's have a look...

"A review of the world literature on brain size and IQ by Rushton [Rushton, J. P. (1995). Race, evolution, and behavior: a life history perspective. New Brunswick, NJ: Transaction] found that African-descended people (Blacks) average cranial capacities of 1267 cm3, European-descended people (Whites) 1347 cm3, and East Asian-descended people (East Asians) 1364 cm3. These brain size differences, containing millions of brain cells and hundreds of millions of synapses, were hypothesized to underlie the race differences on IQ tests, in which Blacks average an IQ of 85, Whites 100, and East Asians 106. The validity of the race differences in brain size, however, continues to be disputed. In the present study, the race differences in brain size are correlated with 37 musculoskeletal variables shown in standard evolutionary textbooks to change systematically with increments in brain size. The 37 variables include cranial traits (such as jaw size and shape, tooth size and shape, muscle attachment sites, and orbital bone indentations), and postcranial traits (such as pelvic width, thighbone curvature, and knee joint surface area). Across the three populations, the “ecological correlations” [Jensen, A. R. (1998). The g factor. Westport, CT: Praeger] between brain size and the 37 morphological traits averaged a remarkable r = .94; ρ = .94. If the races did not differ in brain size, these correlations could not have been found. It must be concluded that the race differences in average brain size are securely established. As such, brain size-related variables provide the most likely biological mediators of the race differences in intelligence."

So the stereotypes are 100% true, while the difference between Europeans and East Asians is minor, the difference between Sub-Saharan Africans and peelers is huge.

I don't get how someone can read studies like the above and still want to reproduce with a Sheboon. That's why I'm an anti-afronatalist.
Slutinas gigamog, mang

View attachment 730391

i Want to breed foids of all races with my subhuman seed

I find Asian femoids the most attractive imo. White femoids get overhyped by currycels :feelskek:

it's over
Nigger Chink mutts will be ugly weak degenerates. Stop coping.