Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based why i refuse to get a job

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
i refuse to get a job in a society that refuses to label jews and communists as public enemy no.1 and hunts them down like the villains they are. i refuse to get a job in a society where i can not get a gf and my prospects are of dying alone. i won't get a job in a society that poisons me and then sells me the antidote (take the ted k pill)
what would i do with a wagey job anyway? buy copes like a vr headset to escape the shithole reality?:feelskek: will i be able to afford even the most modest piece of property?
go fuck yourself... kiss my neet nuts:feelskek:

Based. NEET master race

I mean, good for you, but are you gonna shopliftmaxx to support your health?

I mean, good for you, but are you gonna shopliftmaxx to support your health?
are you going to slave for 60 hours a week to support your health

Quality of living goes hand in hand with the money you have, it's better to cry on a BMW after all.

Why are you answering to a question with another question? Autistic too much?
are you stupid?

Quality of living goes hand in hand with the money you have, it's better to cry on a BMW after all.
if by quality of life you mean having frivolous shit then you would be correct. thanks to the commie welfare system most people are able to afford the basics

if by quality of life you mean having frivolous shit then you would be correct. thanks to the commie welfare system most people are able to afford the basics
Yeah, you motherfuckers are a lucky lot. You get like what? 2k a month by doing nothing? That's about half a year wage here....

i refuse to get a job in a society that refuses to label jews and communists as public enemy no.1 and hunts them down like the villains they are. i refuse to get a job in a society where i can not get a gf and my prospects are of dying alone. i won't get a job in a society that poisons me and then sells me the antidote (take the ted k pill)
what would i do with a wagey job anyway? buy copes like a vr headset to escape the shithole reality?:feelskek: will i be able to afford even the most modest piece of property?
It's funny that "I refuse to get a job because I am fucking lazy and having someone else to pay my bills" is somehow not in your pool of reasons that make you refuse to get a job! :feelskek:

It's funny that "I refuse to get a job because I am fucking lazy and having someone else to pay my bills" is somehow not in your pool of reasons that make you refuse to get a job! :feelskek:
>you are fucking lazy

seethe and dilate:feelskek: wagey mad he has to pay for my comfortable life. you are my pet and when i tell you to pay me neetbux you will do as i say my little bitch:feelskek::feelskek:

also laziness is not a factor. i can work hard but there is no reason to do so, and you know this hich is why you cope and seethe

>you are fucking lazy

seethe and dilate:feelskek: wagey mad he has to pay for my comfortable life. you are my pet and when i tell you to pay me neetbux you will do as i say my little bitch:feelskek::feelskek:
JFL at your paranoia, I am not seething:feelsjuice:, and no one literally gives a fuck about you unemploy ass:feelsclown:
also laziness is not a factor. i can work hard but there is no reason to do so, and you know this hich is why you cope and seethe
"laziness is not a factor"
Are you a hypocrite or in denial?! :feelshaha:

what I see is you (and many people here) didn't realize yet the importance of having a job or the importance to have something to do in life.

Actually yeah, I recommend getting a good PC and VR headset. You can have real FUN. I bet you haven't had fun in a long time, you should invest in this!

How will you survive?

Mogs me. I have to wagie for my goals. While luckycels can leech Maxx :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope:

why’s your profile picture Bordiga?