Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why I think white men are better looking than other men on average

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
I believe white men are natural simps. I think the whole "muh white patriarchy" is just a bunch of bullshit, even if you watch videos from the 60s its all about treating women really well.

Even the supposedly badass vikings had tales of these empowered female warriors (Valkyries) white men are, in general, huge simps, they were back then and they still are.

Due to being big simps, they end up giving women more freedom of choice, so they do what any woman would do: only fuck the better looking, taller, etc. give it many generations of that and then there is a clear difference between each race in therms of looks.

Meanwhile the races who treat women the worst of all (IMO blacks and arabs) also happen to have some really ugly ass dudes JFL

Just a theory of mine, of course.

Makes sense. High IQ.

groundbreaking theory?

white societies are very gynocentric tbh

You’re acting as if niggers never had significant women in power. The thing is that we don’t know anything about africa pre discovery, it’s civilization or it’s culture/people because it was in constant war and destruction for 5,000 years and it never progressed past the Stone Age so there’s no traceable history. The only history in Africa was written by Arab scholars in an Arab civilization in Africa (North African pirates, west African, etc.) Same logic applies to aboriginals.

Id assume because it was a Stone Age shithole continent for 5,000 years they probably, like regular technology, never went past hunter gatherer culture, which was just a really basic “man fights while woman picks and raises kids”. I mean Madagascar had a queen in the 1800’s when people knew about the continent so again it’s not out fo the question sub Saharan Africa has female rulers like Madagascar.

Last edited:
I believe white men are natural simps. I think the whole "muh white patriarchy" is just a bunch of bullshit, even if you watch videos from the 60s its all about treating women really well.

Even the supposedly badass vikings had tales of these empowered female warriors (Valkyries) white men are, in general, huge simps, they were back then and they still are.

Due to being big simps, they end up giving women more freedom of choice, so they do what any woman would do: only fuck the better looking, taller, etc. give it many generations of that and then there is a clear difference between each race in therms of looks.

Meanwhile the races who treat women the worst of all (IMO blacks and arabs) also happen to have some really ugly ass dudes JFL

Just a theory of mine, of course.
well whites are the ones that made feminism. Cucked beyond belief

So historically whites were the most incel race? I do remember that reproduction happened later among Europeans. I don't think it's really ever been at a low age.

well whites are the ones that made feminism. Cucked beyond belief

(((Franktfurt School)))

Also:

Jewish_Feminists.jpg

More appealing skin colour looks more human more used to it is angelic also everyone in movies white and ppl see movie characters and actors as role models

Because they can afford to be. Same way white guys can afford to be way more effeminate, docile and bluepilled before they get a hit to their SMV.

With ethnic males you always have to be fronting to keep up appearances because an effeminate, docile and bluepilled ethnic male is the focus of ridicule for everyone including women.

Whites are simps in general, don't forget feminism and the whole "romantism" shit are white creations.

Whites are, it's not even a theory. It's because whites are just the rarest race. Majority of humans have black hair and brown eyes. That's like 80% of the population. While lighter colors are rarer, and seemingly more unique.

My theory is that white genes are essentially Viking genes. Vikings were a race of all Chads and Staceys and were the envy of all who came upon them. The prehistoric vikings migrated north to get away from all the ugly ethnics in Africa and Asia. In the colder and harsher climates, the vikings had to work harder to survive, so only the strongest and hardiest of Viking Chads survived the harsh climate. After many generations all the weak non-Chads eventually died or escaped to England, leaving a race of super-human Chads and Stacey's who lived in peace, for a time.

It didnt last though. The Chadtopia the Vikings created eventually got diluted and chipped away by the impure ethnics who keep trying to immigrate and impregnate the Staceys and that is the society we live in today.

Especially if you live in an ethnic country, effeminate males get beated for no other reason than their attitude.
Yeah it's enforced strictly among ethnic males. A good example is how even a lot of black males in America police each other about being bitchmade or soft.
But the ethnic foids do it also. They only make exceptions for whatever kind of behavior with tall white males.
That's why even some BBC tall black guys are jealous of tall white males. The tall white males don't have to front being tough and hustling to get respect. They can be whatever without much judgement.

The good thing about ethnic countries is that prostitution and money for sex arrangements are more to the point and less rooted in ideas of romance.
Largely romance and dating culture hasn't been very successful for ethnic males to adapt although western society is trying to make it the norm everywhere while at the same time reminding the people whose culture they are trying to change that their current way of doing things "has some benefits" just to rub in more how they're gonna take that all away.

My theory is that white genes are essentially Viking genes. Vikings were a race of all Chads and Staceys and were the envy of all who came upon them. The prehistoric vikings migrated north to get away from all the ugly ethnics in Africa and Asia. In the colder and harsher climates, the vikings had to work harder to survive, so only the strongest and hardiest of Viking Chads survived the harsh climate. After many generations all the weak non-Chads eventually died or escaped to England, leaving a race of super-human Chads and Stacey's who lived in peace, for a time.

It didnt last though. The Chadtopia the Vikings created eventually got diluted and chipped away by the impure ethnics who keep trying to immigrate and impregnate the Staceys and that is the society we live in today.
Cope, English is where all the Chads went. That's why the English world controls everything and why they are the most attractive ethnic group in the world.

Also, Vikangs stole all the best ladies from raiding other places, so that's why they become more and more attractive over time imo.

You sure like to use a lot of words.
TL;DR: western dating culture wasn't meant for ethnic males and they have been largely unsuccessful at adopting it. Western soyciety might realize this but doesn't care because they see their way of doing things as superior and fairer to women.

You’re acting as if niggers never had significant women in power. The thing is that we don’t know anything about africa pre discovery, it’s civilization or it’s culture/people because it was in constant war and destruction for 5,000 years and it never progressed past the Stone Age so there’s no traceable history. The only history in Africa was written by Arab scholars in an Arab civilization in Africa (North African pirates, west African, etc.) Same logic applies to aboriginals.

Id assume because it was a Stone Age shithole continent for 5,000 years they probably, like regular technology, never went past hunter gatherer culture, which was just a really basic “man fights while woman picks and raises kids”. I mean Madagascar had a queen in the 1800’s when people knew about the continent so again it’s not out fo the question sub Saharan Africa has female rulers like Madagascar.
Ever saw fight videos on the internet?

White dudes will make sure to defend women they don't even know from their "abusive" boyfriends. Meanwhile, blacks will fight women like they are men, punching them in the face.

More appealing skin colour looks more human more used to it is angelic also everyone in movies white and ppl see movie characters and actors as role models
The color is just one of the characteristics that make white men more attractive on average, they are taller and also more likely to have a good eye area

Yes i understood you, i just made the remake that you write long texts.
I try not to tbh but I also don't want to get miss details and have my post considered low effort so I include more text

Very true. White males play suck up to females and are extremely thirsty. Thats why they cave in and give foids so many rights. Making ethnic men's situation far worst than it already is.

They cockblock ethnic foids from their own ethnic men. And are extremely insecure of the thought of ethnic men taking their women (not that its happening, just the mere thought of it).

Last edited:
Whites being more attractive is likely due to a combination of our war history and nature of feudalistic rule. The simping propagation from being the first to industrialization. A monk in the Middle Ages wrote one of the earliest blackpill texts shitting on "courtly love" of royalty beta providers trying to woo royal women with gifts and romantic gestures.

Whites being more attractive is likely due to a combination of our war history and nature of feudalistic rule. The simping propagation from being the first to industrialization. A monk in the Middle Ages wrote one of the earliest blackpill texts shitting on "courtly love" of royalty beta providers trying to woo royal women with gifts and romantic gestures.
Medieval paypigs

Europe has been densely populated for thousands of years. Historical estimates suggest Europe has had a larger population than Africa from days of the Roman Empire up until the 1980s-90s. I'm sure all that competition in tight quarters helped create good looking babies

Ever saw fight videos on the internet?

White dudes will make sure to defend women they don't even know from their "abusive" boyfriends. Meanwhile, blacks will fight women like they are men, punching them in the face.
I’d say black culture out of any racial culture puts women on the biggest pedestal. Every nigger rap (created by Jews but exported to Blacks) promotes 4 things:

1: crime
2: substance use
3: women
4: materialism
Every song talks about having ”shawty” and “bitches” as some sort of status symbol and how they pay for them and etc etc. Their songs are sometimes entirely consistent on worshipping their girlfriend about how attractive she is.

blacks beating their girlfriend or whatever doesn’t mean they consciously know it or they hate women. It just means they’re violent and the victim in question happens to be a woman.

I’d say black culture out of any racial culture puts women on the biggest pedestal. Every nigger rap (created by Jews but exported to Blacks) promotes 4 things:

Every song talks about having ”shawty” and “bitches” as some sort of status symbol and how they pay for them and etc etc. Their songs are sometimes entirely consistent on worshipping their girlfriend about how attractive she is.

blacks beating their girlfriend or whatever doesn’t mean they consciously know it or they hate women. It just means they’re violent and the victim in question happens to be a woman.
Jesus christ you sound like such a boomer. Every single song in pop and even rock talks about the same topics. Your "culture" is just way more bland and boring. You get your info from pol memes it's so embarrassing

Jesus christ you sound like such a boomer. Every single song in pop and even rock talks about the same topics. Your "culture" is just way more bland and boring. You get your info from pol memes it's so embarrassing
So rap doesn’t talk about

Wow, interesting considering the most popular rap songs of 2020 include “wet ass pussy” “savage” and “wuz poppin” and “mood” which talks about missing an ex girlfriend. Do these pinnacles of US black culture NOT cause blacks to be violent? You don’t even have to be racist, but you have to admit that if your entire culture in the United States is
Your culture is violent, materialist and puts women on a pedestal

So rap doesn’t talk about

Wow, interesting considering the most popular rap songs of 2020 include “wet ass pussy” “savage” and “wuz poppin” and “mood” which talks about missing an ex girlfriend. Do these pinnacles of US black culture NOT cause blacks to be violent? You don’t even have to be racist, but you have to admit that if your entire culture in the United States is
Your culture is violent, materialist and puts women on a pedestal
I'll be honest i stopped reading after you used "substance use"

This is too white 4 me :feelskek:

I'll be honest i stopped reading after you used "substance use"

This is too white 4 me :feelskek:
The point is that the culture reflects the individuals. The culture is giga cucked and puts women on a pedestal. Drugs and crime don’t really matter nearly as much as the fact that black rap literally puts women on a pedestal more than any other genre except for love songs.

Also you said you’ve never done drugs ever on discord...and that anyone who did was a fakecel.

The point is that the culture reflects the individuals. The culture is giga cucked and puts women on a pedestal. Drugs and crime don’t really matter nearly as much as the fact that black rap literally puts women on a pedestal more than any other genre except for love songs.
Coooope. White culture is gay culture, trans culture, soy feminism culture.
You don't know good rap. Literally not a single hip hop fan I know on my forum talks about wap or considers it rap. You're acting like pop songs aren't the same miley cyrus singing about drugs to little girl or Ariana riding dicks.
Hip hop is unironically the deepest, best genre and topics out there.

You’re acting as if niggers never had significant women in power.
They did, but that's why they're the second most attractive race of males imo. I don't know where OP got the idea that they're one of the uglier ones from. Honestly this theory is really good.

You don't know good rap. Literally not a single hip hop fan I know on my forum talks about wap or considers it rap. You're acting like pop songs aren't the same miley cyrus singing about drugs to little girl or Ariana riding dicks.
Cumskins have no culture.

Why do you think they shit on others humans?

20200120 150922

Unironically 2-digit IQ. No one is talking about modern low-brow prolefeed when they say "culture", dumbass. jfl

Unironically 2-digit IQ. No one is talking about modern low-brow prolefeed when they say "culture", dumbass. jfl
Unironically 2 digit white boy iq. Jay-elec, ab-soul, early nas, early roots, lupe fiasco.
Not like I respect your inbred opinion on hip hop tho, but it's absolutely the deepest and best genere

Unironically 2 digit white boy iq. Jay-elec, ab-soul, early nas, early roots, lupe fiasco.
Not like I respect your inbred opinion on hip hop tho, but it's absolutely the deepest and best genere
Again, no one is talking about low-brow pop culture when they refer to "culture" in general. In terms of white people music, "culture" would be something along the lines of J. S. Bach, not Miley Cyrus. JFL if that's your idea of culture.

Just lol. "I listen to this obscure rap so rap as a genre isn't bad!"
This is like saying "I listen to pop music" and you bring up Billie Eilish or something. THE MOST POPULAR RAP SONGS INCENTIVIZE BEING VIOLENT, MATERIALISTIC, AND SEX/PUTTING WOMEN ON A PEDESTAL FOR THEIR VAGINA. THIS GOES TO BLACK CULTURE WHICH MAKES BLACK VIOLENT, MATERIALISTIC, AND PUTTING WOMEN ON A PEDESTAL FOR THEIR VAGINA.

Hip hop is ass entirely because the only good hip hop is actual poetry anyway, but rap is especially bad. Pop, Rock, etc. Are all cucked because of the media influences behind it and the culture brainwashed into normies, but atleast there's the occasional song not talking about being violent and worshipping women for their vagina. Rap on the other hand is almost entirely that. "Mayn I jus fucked a shawty n den i did sum crimez fo her cuz she mah beetch nigguh!"
Cumskins have no culture.

Why do you think they shit on others humans?

View attachment 332123
Actually, unlike modern African american (not African african) blacks White culture was around before the 18-2000's where things started getting bad because Europe had progressed past the stone age. That's why the Colosseum, Brandenburg gate, Tower of London big Ben statue of liberty Anything really in rome or the vatican etc. cannot be referred to as jewish. Black rap producers are almost entirely jewish on the other hand.

I think the "White people have no culture" stance actually comes from the fact that its so prevalent you just don't notice it. The Eagle, the founding fathers, the architecture etc are literally so numerous that it's super easy to say it doesn't exist. Like if I lived on some dirt and said dirt didn't exist because there was literally only dirt I just got used to it.

Last edited:
Again, no one is talking about low-brow pop culture when they refer to "culture" in general. In terms of white people music, "culture" would be something along the lines of J. S. Bach, not Miley Cyrus. JFL if that's your idea of culture.
Bach is trash compared to lupe fiasco. Nigga couldn't even write lyrics for his symphonies :feelskek: The cool mogs

Just lol. "I listen to this obscure rap so rap as a genre isn't bad!"
This is like saying "I listen to pop music" and you bring up Billie Eilish or something. THE MOST POPULAR RAP SONGS INCENTIVIZE BEING VIOLENT, MATERIALISTIC, AND SEX/PUTTING WOMEN ON A PEDESTAL FOR THEIR VAGINA. THIS GOES TO BLACK CULTURE WHICH MAKES BLACK VIOLENT, MATERIALISTIC, AND PUTTING WOMEN ON A PEDESTAL FOR THEIR VAGINA.

Hip hop is ass entirely because the only good hip hop is actual poetry anyway, but rap is especially bad. Pop, Rock, etc. Are all cucked because of the media influences behind it and the culture brainwashed into normies, but atleast there's the occasional song not talking about being violent and worshipping women for their vagina. Rap on the other hand is almost entirely that. "Mayn I jus fucked a shawty n den i did sum crimez fo her cuz she mah beetch nigguh!"

Actually, unlike modern African american blacks White culture was around before the 18-2000's where things started getting bad because Europe had progressed past the stone age. That's why the Colosseum, Brandenburg gate, Tower of London big Ben statue of liberty Anything really in rome or the vatican etc. cannot be referred to as jewish. Black rap producers are almost entirely jewish on the other hand.

I think the "White people have no culture" stance actually comes from the fact that its so prevalent you just don't notice it. The Eagle, the founding fathers, the architecture etc are literally so numerous that it's super easy to say it doesn't exist. Like if I lived on some dirt and said dirt didn't exist because there was literally only dirt I just got used to it.
I didn't read past the first paragraph, but those popular rap songs(aka pop) are listened to by majority white people. It's not even rap, it's more so pop.
Also all the most popular white pop songs are about drugs and being a whore. So you're still wrong

I didn't read past the first paragraph, but those popular rap songs(aka pop) are listened to by majority white people. It's not even rap, it's more so pop.
Also all the most popular white pop songs are about drugs and being a whore. So you're still wrong
It's not entirely or even most of the genre though. And you're acting like I like pop as well when I don't (I listen to nothing but classical or old music based around times of conflict, really because every media has been tainted.)

Rap is disgusting as a genre though. Literally just speak actual poetry. You don't need a beat over that JFL.
Unironically 2 digit white boy iq. Jay-elec, ab-soul, early nas, early roots,
"Jay-elec" "ab-soul". Even the names sound unintelligent. Speaks volumes of the "Niche rap" you listen to.

It's not entirely or even most of the genre though. And you're acting like I like pop as well when I don't (I listen to nothing but classical really because every media has been tainted.)

Rap is disgusting as a genre though. Literally just speak actual poetry. You don't need a beat over that JFL.

"Jay-elec" "ab-soul". Even the names sound unintelligent. Speaks volumes of the "Niche rap" you listen to.
This is the wh*test thing I ever heard. Rap lyircs eternally IQ mog pop lyrics. White music has no soul anyway.

This is the wh*test thing I ever heard. Rap lyircs eternally IQ mog pop lyrics. White music has no soul anyway.
You are unironically the same skin color as me and probably darker than @foidologist
image0.png

Rap is god awful. Every popular music genre is awful but rap is the shit on the shit cake. This is why young black men do 52% of all violent crimes despite being 6% of the population