Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why I Want a Virgin Girlfriend

My reasons:
God wills it
Pair bonding
No STDs
No comparing to previous partners
Waiting until marriage demonstrates temperance, and that's an indicator you can trust her to stay loyal
Doing it with only one person within marriage makes it more special
109608404 p0

A non virgin women can't love. She's exhausted and drained from past relationships. For all of us older bros, you can ascend with our generation of women, but don't expect a wholehearted connection from her end. She'll be ruined and will likely view you as an afterthought.

Only way to not betabuxx

You fucking retards keep talking about virgins. ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES. If you’re the first, you definitely won’t be the last. If you don’t care about her virginity, congratulations, you are a triple digit number. These HOES are WORTHLESS

Below, I will list the main reasons why I prefer a virgin girlfriend over a non-virgin.
I know IT is mostly after these sort of threads, so he can now take a screenshot and show his audience how misogynistic and ´out of touch with reality´ I am.

Pair Bonding
In biology, a pair bond is the strong affinity that develops in some species between a mating pair, often leading to the production and rearing of young and potentially a lifelong bond.
It is well known, that women with a ´past´ (=multiple sexual partners) generally speaking, have a harder time pair bonding in comparison to their virgin peers.

DNA receptacle (AKA the Town bicycle)
Women absorb the DNA/semen of their sexual partners.
This will affect the offspring.
the idea of a female’s previous mates having an effect on their offspring isn’t unheard of. In fact, this very idea, called telegony, was proposed by ancient scholars such as Aristotle but dismissed with the advent of genetics. But new findings about epigenetics, how our behaviors, such as diet, smoking and drinking can affect our genes and how those changes can be passed on, make the idea of such non-genetic inheritance possible.
This could be seen as a maternal effect (such as diet or smoking) where the mother´s environment are her previous mating partners.

I am a virgin myself
If me and my girlfriend both are virgins, it would be the perfect oppertunity for the both of us to explore, learn and adjust.
This way, we will become sexually compatible.

Hygiene
Speaks for itself.
I´m not a big fan of a Sexually transmitted disease.
Especially with the degenerate Western Satanic ´hookup culture´, the risk for STD´s is way too high.
Based