Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why I'm against racism

Racism is just a stupid way to divide ourselves and fight each other, when we should be focusing on our common enemy: females.

I imagine a world where men of all races, nationalities and religions put aside their differences and work together to remove rights from females.

Being against racism is cope.

Racism is just a stupid way to divide ourselves and fight each other, when we should be focusing on our common enemy: females.

I imagine a world where men of all races, nationalities and religions put aside their differences and work together to remove rights from females.

Water is wet.

That's the dream

I have loud niggers that sometimes wakes me up at 2 am, Bring back Jim Crowe

I have loud niggers that sometimes wakes me up at 2 am, Bring back Jim Crowe
Says more about you that you have to put up with loud niggers waking you up at 2am. I dont.

Says more about you that you have to put up with loud niggers waking you up at 2am. I dont.
How do i deal with them then? Explain, ELABORaTe, Either let them run out of steam or buy a shotgun and blow theyre heads off

How do i deal with them then? Explain, ELABORaTe, Either let them run out of steam or buy a shotgun and blow theyre heads off
Lol. Get mad. You dont deal with us. You get away from us. Move to the suburbs with other white people. Thats what niggas with common sense do. They get away from other dumbass degenerate negores. But if you're still around ignorant negroes you're obviously lower class.:soy::lasereyes::reeeeee:

Lol. Get mad. You dont deal with us. You get away from us. Move to the suburbs with other white people. Thats what niggas with common sense do. They get away from other dumbass degenerate negores. But if you're still around ignorant negroes you're obviously lower class.:soy::lasereyes::reeeeee:
Soy about it, Your stuck here with me!

Attachments

• cover2.jpg
    cover2.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 2
Im not mad soye, Your ugly as fuck and your probably too short, Kill yourself

I don't think men can unite by just being men or even within your own race because in the end we'd still all be competing with each other...

Racism against brocels is shit

we should be focusing on our common enemy: females.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back