Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why I'm almost giving up going abroad

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
I just don't see any perspective in my situation. I live in a country full of ugly people. Most women are hideous, we're also not usually tall but I'm still shorter than the average man.

I managed to fail in this country. Why would things get better in places where I'd be mogged even more brutally? What is the point if I'm going to keep being incel elsewhere? Maybe money, life quality, but none of this matter to me if I'm not having any success with women.

It's pointless. I will just set myself for more humiliation, racism, depression...

How can your country be white, yet be short and ugly?

Imagine me with my height leaving Brazil to go and live in some Anglo Saxon country. JFL

just get your balls eaten by the cartel lord's dog theory
Isnt gang violence worse in Brazil ? :feelswhat::feelswhat:

The cartels dont do shit to regular people in Mexico :feelswhat:

Isnt gang violence worse in Brazil ? :feelswhat::feelswhat:

The cartels dont do shit to regular people in Mexico :feelswhat:
nah its just sensationalism, mexico is almost a narco country at this point, the drug dealers control at best some favelas here tbh

but seriously now, I think most mexican guys still mog me on average, only thing I can think it may help me is having light skin

5'3, mixed, poor. life really isn't fair.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
nah its just sensationalism, mexico is almost a narco country at this point, the drug dealers control at best some favelas here tbh

but seriously now, I think most mexican guys still mog me on average, only thing I can think it may help me is having light skin
Brazil has more homicides than Mexico tbh

Just go to an Asian country, bro! That's easy, yeah! JBW! :bluepill:

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Brazil has more homicides than Mexico tbh
it mas more people than mexico too, not a good way to measure

there worse countries in central america who don't have many absolute numbers but are absolute hellholes

But If I had an opportunity to move abroad for a better life, I would (even if I were mogged worse than in my country).

Terrible Cope

Average brazilians tend to be slightly taller and a little better looking than the good looking mexicans. There's an absurd amount of subhumans in Mexico.

I'm about average in Colombia 5'9, Imagine my face when I went to fucking Spain, France and Italy. Got fucking mogged to hell you can only go to another country if its lower height and smv

Terrible Cope

Average brazilians tend to be slightly taller and a little better looking than the good looking mexicans. There's an absurd amount of subhumans in Mexico.
I wouldn't know tbh, never been to mexico

have you? I think you're living in the us right?

I just don't see any perspective in my situation. I live in a country full of ugly people. Most women are hideous, we're also not usually tall but I'm still shorter than the average man.

I managed to fail in this country. Why would things get better in places where I'd be mogged even more brutally? What is the point if I'm going to keep being incel elsewhere? Maybe money, life quality, but none of this matter to me if I'm not having any success with women.

It's pointless. I will just set myself for more humiliation, racism, depression...
Migrating for a better life is a cope.

Thousand migrants arrive here every day on our French shores, and as ethnics with no means and not speaking french, and no papers, they'll never be able to reach any kind of a better life. So they grad the few money the government gives them, and they send this money to their homeland, to their families in Africa, who belive they live like princes. Migrants are lying to their families about their real situation, like Nico Bellic's cousin lied about being rich in the US in GTA IV.

I've already thought about migrating to the US, but it's a cope, plus as a poor I'll never get the papers to stay. And what will I do with my face ? It will be exactly like here. Foids snobbing me as fuck and barely tolerating my existence. I don't think my cute french accent will compensate my nose that looks like a sail.

Can't see myself going abroad