Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Body over mind is the mentality responsible for Evil + why is typology important

Tesla

Tesla

Fallen Angel
★★
It's a very known fact that the concept of humanity goes beyond biological limitations, but very little is thought about the implications for that.

Well, if humanity is a logical system, then the reason we're failing is because of some logical inconsistency in the concept. I defend 'body over mind', the complete reverse of what's being human, is the source of all other inconsistencies, including capitalism and men's issues.

You see, men are biologically stronger, and without humanity, that would mean they're the more 'evil-bodied' according to the predatory logic of nature and capitalism itself. In fact, that's the whole reason why women are always seen as victims in whatever system: because animals which are incapable of conceiving a mind over matter perspective assume that, if everything fails, men can still collectively subjugate women, and the mere possibility is enough to warrant their dehumanization.

That perspective dehumanizes men, but above all, it denies that humanity is even real because such logic places men as the responsible party for providing it as well; even when women are perceived as the 'more human', they won't stand up for the concept's axiom of mind over matter, instead vehemently claiming victimhood over their weaker bodies. To those women, human is the same as 'harmless'.

What I mean is: civilization can never be collectively human if people don't realize that being human/conscious/intelligent is going beyond nature precisely because we can understand it. As long as you believe that bodies *must* be over mind forever (not that they currently do, since that's a real problem), you'll be partially responsible for your own dehumanization.

Last edited:
Idgaf about the opinion of Foids I want them all enslaved. A simp shoah must happen. I'm 100% DEAD serious.

Just skimmed through your post, I will read the rest later :feelsokman:

Idgaf about the opinion of Foids I want them all enslaved. A simp shoah must happen. I'm 100% DEAD serious.
'I'm 100% DEAD'
WTF, this forum is full of RWAs.
As for why typology is important: the logical consequence of mind over matter is that, unlike animals, humans are manifestations of all possible values in the universe, and which ones are good or bad depend on us to realize both in ourselves and others, to further the good and banish the bad.

The goal is this assertive self-consciousness in which people aren't just aware that evil must end, but take responsibility to find where evil is at, understand it fully, and create a solution to end it. Typology is that.

You see, men are biologically stronger, and without humanity, that would mean they're the more 'evil-bodied' according to the predatory logic of nature and capitalism itself. In fact, that's the whole reason why women are always seen as victims in whatever system: because animals which are incapable of conceiving a mind over matter perspective assume that, if everything fails, men can still collectively subjugate women, and the mere possibility is enough to warrant their dehumanization.
Yes, historically men were the ones slaughtered after a war because we were the bigger threat. Women don't start as many rebellions.
That perspective dehumanizes men, but above all, it denies that humanity is even real because such logic places men as the responsible party for providing it as well; even when women are perceived as the 'more human', they won't stand up for the concept's axiom of mind over matter, instead vehemently claiming victimhood over their weaker bodies. To those women, human is the same as 'harmless'.
Women can claim victimhood not just because they are physically weaker, but because of their LOOKS too. Historically, most armies would rather use child soldiers than even think of conscripting women. You see, foids LOOK cute, weak, and innocent. We are biologically programmed to feel a certain "weakness" (must protect feeling) when we see suffering women. This makes sense, sperm is cheap, and eggs are expensive. Women are many times more valuable biologically speaking.

What left? I see no leftism in what I believe your type is, can you tell which of the binary combinations describes you the best?.
You cannot judge a person by a single sentence they have written.

Yes, historically men were the ones slaughtered after a war because we were the bigger threat. Women don't start as many rebellions.

Women can claim victimhood not just because they are physically weaker, but because of their LOOKS too. Historically, most armies would rather use child soldiers than even think of conscripting women. You see, foids LOOK cute, weak, and innocent. We are biologically programmed to feel a certain "weakness" (must protect feeling) when we see suffering women. This makes sense, sperm is cheap, and eggs are expensive. Women are many times more valuable biologically speaking.
Oh, so you're not RWA indeed. The biology talk is stereotypically Tauri instead. I think you're the 111 one, "charismatic man of duty"... except not the level of one, more like a low level good country boy?

It's a very known fact that the concept of humanity goes beyond biological limitations, but very little is thought about the implications for that.

Well, if humanity is a logical system, then the reason we're failing is because of some logical inconsistency in the concept. I defend 'body over mind', the complete reverse of what's being human, is the source of all other inconsistencies, including capitalism and men's issues.

What I mean is: civilization can never be collectively human if people don't realize that being human/conscious/intelligent is going beyond nature precisely because we can understand it. As long as you believe that bodies *must* be over mind forever (not that they currently do, since that's a real problem), you'll be partially responsible for your own dehumanization.

Great post man! And much needed in the current times we are living in.

Oh, so you're not RWA indeed. The biology talk is stereotypically Tauri instead. I think you're the 111 one, "charismatic man of duty"... except not the level of one, more like a low level good country boy?
Please explain, kind sir. I do not understand boomer speak.

Who said it was just one sentence? Your avatar, description and previous posts are all valuable data.
I would much rather live in a liberal society than a conservative one. I'm a left-leaning centrist. I disagree with most conservative views.

I would much rather live in a liberal society than a conservative one. I'm a left-leaning centrist. I disagree with most conservative views.
What are your thoughts on nationalism? Just curious.

no mentality for your face