Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Why is 4chan like this?

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-

4chan is basically edgier reddit at this point. I stopped visiting that shithole months ago

They’re projecting aaaaaaaaa

4chan is basically edgier reddit at this point. I stopped visiting that shithole months ago
this. I completely abandoned it once I started using this site. Sometimes I use /his/ but it's just so filled with leftist redditors, there's no reason to go there

4chan is shit now. Other imageboards mog

4chud and cuckit share the same userbase. Maybe that's why

4chan died loong ago, like before 2013 even.
8chan carried the torch for a little longer but then also died.
the internet is compeltely dead now, dont expect anything from that place
this forum you are on right now is like a tiny bastion. theres like a microscopic dustcover of golden shit left, but its slowly fading. so save shit now, save posts, make an archive

in teh future the entire internet as we know it may compeltely disappear adn be replaced by something that feels like using library computer

I hate and can't read/understand 4chan.

it's over

i am not reading anything that is posted on 4cuckchan. that place is full with bluepillers and normies now and there's nothing about it that can be fixed.
hope that they finally ban that site already, i always heard about some guys going ER and making threats so that might help on making the ban faster

/pol/ is getting blackpilled a bit

Because it's a battle over who can get the most attention anonymously so they're going to just end up saying the worst shit they can think of.

skimmed quickly over it, couldn't bother actually reading

the irritated reddit accent has become like scam call jeet accent of sorts, whenever you see it, just leave, it's not like you will miss out on anything

Like this forum?
a little bit worse because threads that receive less attention sink to the bottom and eventually get archived so you won't get anymore replies if you do not post something that is immediately offensive, stupid, and attention seeking. On here people may reply to your thread weeks, months, years later. You also keep a username and develop a reputation within the community much easier so people will watch what they say a little bit more.

dont expect anything from 4chan because:
4chud and cuckit share the same userbase. Maybe that's why

the blackpill is all about looks, chad fucks and beta bucks, thats all, thats nature, thats scoyence :soy: boyos!! you cant debooonk that:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/obvja2/not_attracted_to_boyfriend_with_great_personality/

Now however, I'm starting to really feel the consequences of that decision to choose personality over looks. I always feel like we are more best friends than anything else, I feel a lack of passion or butterflies, and I often see other men (I've never cheated nor would I, it's just a thought) and think how I find them more attractive than my partner.

Last edited:
a little bit worse because threads that receive less attention sink to the bottom and eventually get archived so you won't get anymore replies if you do not post something that is immediately offensive, stupid, and attention seeking. On here people may reply to your thread weeks, months, years later. You also keep a username and develop a reputation within the community much easier so people will watch what they say a little bit more.
Makes sense

4chan is the equivilant of a haunted mansion that kids go to look cool because everyone else says it edgy and dangerous, 4chan is literally one of the most visited sites on the internet and filled with normies trying to be cool. Also its a actual textbook fed honeypot and everything that you type on the site isn't anonymous, they keep track of shit like typing style and strokes and can basicially identify anyone that uses it, thats how they got that one incel guy that talked shit about shitwood

They always post leftist and tranny shit, maybe to troll or they mean it, either way it's annoying as fuck. Every social media is filled to the brim with leftist and tranny takes, 4chan was supposed to offer different view points but they barely do now.

Stormfags ruined the site, the final nail was when the trannies came.

4chan is full off faggots but that board is the worst on there
original /r9k/ was actually the first incel place ever

it is just a great way to show how important gatekeeping is. That board allowed everyone to enter including sexhavers, faggots, trannies and actual foids. Now it's dead

the troons took over that site and ruined it

4chan is the equivilant of a haunted mansion that kids go to look cool because everyone else says it edgy and dangerous, 4chan is literally one of the most visited sites on the internet and filled with normies trying to be cool. Also its a actual textbook fed honeypot and everything that you type on the site isn't anonymous, they keep track of shit like typing style and strokes and can basicially identify anyone that uses it, thats how they got that one incel guy that talked shit about shitwood
Yep, 4chan has been dead for a long time, a shame that there is no actual alternative to /r9k, god i loved that place, even in 2017 it was still mostly ok, but then it was overtaken and basically became the worst board, some robots went to /pol and funnily enough that's where i see most blackpill threads in the website. All i can do now is see old archives and feel.

Yep, 4chan has been dead for a long time, a shame that there is no actual alternative to /r9k, god i loved that place, even in 2017 it was still mostly ok, but then it was overtaken and basically became the worst board, some robots went to /pol and funnily enough that's where i see most blackpill threads in the website. All i can do now is see old archives and feel.
i watched as r9k board went from tfw no gf and blackpill storytelling to r9gay and femanons simping
i remember when on 4/20, Hitlers birthday, the entire catalog was filled with pictures of him, now you get posts on /pol/ about how le heckin Nazis were cool but evil pieces of shits.

4cuck is bluepilled because like the other user said the userbase is edgy reddit

The only board that is good for gore or memes is /Gif/ or /POL/ prior to 2023 INT is alright if you want to chat about kino stuff but this forum and some other mog it.

As an oldcel, lemme tell ya, normies took over 4chan AGES ago and promptly ruined it like they do everything else.

it's bait, 4chan is all just bait for (You)s

Wth Are you talking about? 4chan is based af. I cant quite comprehend The Fall of r9k. Used to Be great

Yeah My mind cant comprehend how something as comfy as r9k went to absolute shit. I still go there because of old Habits but its like s25 of simpsons

It was already pretty bad in 2017, but at least usable.

Other imageboards mog, but are more inactive. So I mainly use incel forums now

Recommend some
I mainly use kohlchan which is a german imageboard, but their /int/ board is in english

Sometimes I also lurk on wizchan but rarely post

It's a shame that 8chan died

this. I completely abandoned it once I started using this site. Sometimes I use /his/ but it's just so filled with leftist redditors, there's no reason to go there

4chan is shit now. Other imageboards mog
the internet in general. there's a magic that was completely lost once the internet went fully mainstream.

the internet in general. there's a magic that was completely lost once the internet went fully mainstream.
Social media killed the internet and smartphones were the nail in the coffin

Normie invasion:feelsugh:. The same thing that happens to absolutely every place even slightly out of the mainstream eventually:feelsbadman::feelsree:.

Because it's shitty and gay now. Zoomers and turbofag millennial ruined what was already a kinda shitty website

4chan has been dead longer than I’ve been alive