Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is big nose considered ugly?

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
If we assume beauty as a characteristic of being fit for survival (e.g. big jaw for more power exertion when biting or hair for T levels), why is big nose is less preferred than small and sharp?

Big nose is advantageous in cold climate, because air has to pass through longer passage so it becomes more humid and warm which reduces risk for respiratory infections / inflammation. Plus big nose = high T levels. So why is it STILL considered ugly?

Because it looks bad

It just looks awkward and isn't that physically harmonious to look at.

I feel disgust when i see one. So everytime i look at myself in the mirror

Sometimes it’s attractive, depends on the nose shape and the rest of the face.

As pointed before, it depends on facial harmony

Because women don't even know what is good for them

but majority of really big noses are ugly

Maybe it's because they're not good for battle. A nice wide compact skull just looks warrior-like.

Your's sincerely, a bignosecel.

Its not just nose. Literally anything that is misproportioned is considered "ugly". Big eyebrows, big lips, eyes too wide, ears too long.

The closer to perfectly average proportions the closer you are to a Chad.

B2800c10d9b6e5b21ea3102eda8ffbc4

I suffer from this. It's my worst feature and hinders me greatly. Most cunts are repulsed by such a facial aesthetic. My face has doomed me for life.

Nose and ear never stop growing. Therefore, a large nose and ear are a sign that the person is very old.

Because ethnics have big noses.

Depends on the nose shape tbh.

I suffer from this. It's my worst feature and hinders me greatly. Most cunts are repulsed by such a facial aesthetic. My face has doomed me for life.
Rhinoplasty.

I have a big straight nose and i don't care if a foid has a big one. Too bad it's more noticable than my jaw and chin.

Nose looks big because it's dragged down by; or simply looks big in comparison to a recessed maxilla

Depends on how your face shape and size are.

Nose looks big because it's dragged down by; or simply looks big in comparison to a recessed maxilla

Part of my jaw surgery will involve bringing the maxilla forward. I've noticed that this procedure often flattens and sometimes upturns the nose a little bit. I have a long thin nose, so I'm curious to see what will happen to it.

Rhinoplasty.
I'm fully aware of this, however the risks of problems afterwards from the surgery as well as the absurd cost doesn't make it such an easy task. I'm pretty sure everyone here would get surgery if it were cheaper and had a pretty good success rate. I may just say fuck it and get the surgery anyways after mass saving but it will take time.

I once had a normal nose til I got in a fight with a guy from my class. He scattered it. Since then my nose looks weird and apart from my height its my biggest issue. It makes it impossible for me to talk to girls. The fear is just too big.

I'm fully aware of this, however the risks of problems afterwards from the surgery as well as the absurd cost doesn't make it such an easy task. I'm pretty sure everyone here would get surgery if it were cheaper and had a pretty good success rate. I may just say fuck it and get the surgery anyways after mass saving but it will take time.
The risk rates for most surgeries go down year by year. It also depends on the experience of the surgeon you are getting the procedure with. But I guess there is always the chance of issues.

Money can be a bitch though. I want to get MSE treatment but I think it costs in the region of 10k last time I checked.

A big nose ruin the face's harmony.
20191122 015340

Average American male has good harmony

The nose noses nose

B92

The nose is easily the least important part of the face. Look at Tom Cruise. All it needs to be is not too big.

Big nose is good if maxilla is big also

if it has a hump on it and a bulbous tip it can fuck up and harmony, especially if you're not white it's over

if it has a hump on it and a bulbous tip it can fuck up and harmony, especially if you're not white it's over

You've literally described my hump nose. It's over.

If we assume beauty as a characteristic of being fit for survival (e.g. big jaw for more power exertion when biting or hair for T levels), why is big nose is less preferred than small and sharp?

Big nose is advantageous in cold climate, because air has to pass through longer passage so it becomes more humid and warm which reduces risk for respiratory infections / inflammation. Plus big nose = high T levels. So why is it STILL considered ugly?
Cause it's jewish

If we assume beauty as a characteristic of being fit for survival

So being bald would be beautiful because nobody couldn't hold you by hair.

Not necessarily, it's middle eastern. I am 1/2 middle eastern and I've got a horrific nose due to my incel father.
Middle eastern are Jews cousins

Nose was due to ancient sexual selection. It is not evolutionarilly necessary. Africa is a hot climate, but Africans have flat nose.

Maybe it's because they're not good for battle. A nice wide compact skull just looks warrior-like.

Your's sincerely, a bignosecel.
it can be wide and big, that's the best form for combat as it displeases energy on impact