Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is coping bad?

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
If I want to tell myself that foids don't like me because I am too manly for them, why is that bad? Or if I tell myself that I dodged a bullet because women that don't like short men are superficial, who is that hurting? I'm just making myself feel better is all.

You’re lying to yourself

based and delusionpilled I also often assume that I am a chad and every foid wants me :chad::society:

If I want to tell myself that foids don't like me because I am too manly for them, why is that bad? Or if I tell myself that I dodged a bullet because women that don't like short men are superficial, who is that hurting? I'm just making myself feel better is all.
There is truth to what you're saying; most whores are superficial.

It’s just a method of survival. Copes are merely last resorts when your brain knows there is zero reason to exist but the survival instincts in your brain tell you to stay alive still.

So yeah, roping is probably more based. You get to go to sleep, stop suffering, and stop letting society use you as a scapegoat punching bag.

But roping is also kinda cucked. Going ER is obviously way more based than coping or roping

Tbh if you have manly interests, then you will have harder time finding women. Video games, boxing, hunting, fishing, cars, whatever. People will call it a cope but I think having masculine interests is bad if you want to attract women. You would probably get more pussy if your interests were make up, baking and horse riding. Seriously. Being a masculine man is the worst thing if you want to attract women. If you were a metrosexual borderline homosexual social butterfly makeup artist, your chances to find women would be better than if you liked fishing.

Cope is not bad, far from it

Manly mogs me.