Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is everything masculine related to evil?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
bullying, promiscuity, being a "bad boy", being rebellious

if a man is not cruel, he is not respected by anyone

why is kindness expected of women only?

(I know the biological explanation and evolutionary psychology for these questions, but I would like to know your opinion)

Human nature is evil. People refuse to accept this fact.

On the contrary, the feminine is evil. It was Eve who led Adam astray and had humanity cast out of the garden of Eden.

Only for ugly men OP

On the contrary, the feminine is evil. It was Eve who led Adam astray and had humanity cast out of the garden of Eden.
you have to be very stupid to think that only women are bad

much of the suffering of the incels comes from the norms of masculinity, being a winner, being a stallion

not to mention the bullying we suffer

we all know that masculinity means competing

:soy:Because all men are sexist misogynistic pigs:soy:

Because commies are getting into power and men, especially white men are their boogeymen. Feminism = less rights for men, LBGTQ = less whites making kids, more faggotry and trannies so white men become/look weak. BLM and pro open borders = inviting a bunch of high T violent thugs with low IQs to make white men look weak and build an army to fight them. Every communist pushes these "good causes".

None of their protests ever actually help white men and if you think you're safe because you're part of their protected classes I can only assume they only use you for your violence and low IQ voting decisions and you'll die by the same sword we do once they don't need you anymore.

F.E.M.I.N.I.S.M.

Because gynocentrism

On the contrary, the feminine is evil.

bullying, promiscuity, being a "bad boy", being rebellious

if a man is not cruel, he is not respected by anyone

why is kindness expected of women only?

(I know the biological explanation and evolutionary psychology for these questions, but I would like to know your opinion)

I think its just you looking at things that are "passive" as not being evil but things that are more "direct" you see as explicitly evil

The things women do are just as evil, they are just passive, oh and kindness is never expected of women only the illusion of "understanding", nobody ever faults a woman for not being kind, everybody faults a man for not being aggressive and strong

I think its just you looking at things that are "passive" as not being evil but things that are more "direct" you see as explicitly evil

The things women do are just as evil, they are just passive, oh and kindness is never expected of women only the illusion of "understanding", nobody ever faults a woman for not being kind, everybody faults a man for not being aggressive and strong
makes sense

That's only among more liberal leaning people.
Conservatives praise masculinity but only when it's useful for protecting women and children.

masculinity is the only good thing in this world, it is soys and foids who hurt us the most remember.
masculinity is having faith, leadership and steadiness whereas femininity is being a leech, do not get nurturing children and emotional support mixed up as being feminine, its not
men are bullies against incels