Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why is incels bad ?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I remember when the joker was about to come out the “reviewers” hated it cuz it was a “incel fantasy”

what is wrong with a mentally ill abused loner which society treats like trash to lash out?

why is it cool if thugs do it and not cool when some fed up guy does it?

I hope all the incel haters die painful deaths

there is nothing wrong with incel fantasy

yeah when did the word incel become a slur. Is it just a result of people being assholes and a human need to shit on less fortunate/succesfull in order to feel better about yourself:soy:

Wait guys what’s an incel? I read about them on Reddit and they seem pretty scary. Aren’t they white supremacist nazis?

"Hahaha, guys! This ugly man can't find love! Let's all demonize and ridicule him for all eternity!" :foidSoy::soy:

Wait guys what’s an incel? I read about them on Reddit and they seem pretty scary. Aren’t they white supremacist nazis?
I heard they were a DEATH CULT

if you stood up in class and told everybody that you are an incel, you would probably be called a mass shooter or woman-hater or extremist and be told to kill yourself. why do they hate incels? definition of incels from google:

is a member of an online subculture of people who define themselves as unable to get a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one

so do they hate them for being single which is 99% of the time not a choice, or do they hate them due to foid-worshipping media designating all incels as mass shooters and murderers? i think its the latter as the public have most likely never heard of the word 'incel'

uhh i think they are just because they are single and are included in the definition of KHHV so i think they are extremists :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Soytiety hates men who cannot live up to the ideal. A man who is not always winning, have self-esteem issues, aren't socially dominant or even worse, is shy. Such men are seen as worthless.

Soytiety hates men who cannot live up to the ideal. A man who is not always winning, have self-esteem issues, aren't socially dominant or even worse, is shy. Such men are seen as worthless.
Can’t man have those?

People don’t like to be reminded that not everything is perfect and the world is naturally unfair. It annoys them to be reminded of this fact and that’s why incels receive so much hate

Because incels revolting is a threat to Chad's orgy parties.

People don’t like to be reminded that not everything is perfect and the world is naturally unfair. It annoys them to be reminded of this fact and that’s why incels receive so much hate

This. In addition there are the implications that women are less savory than the angelic reputation society would like to portray them as. The currency of victimhood is supposed to be exclusive to females and so they will go to any lengths to disregard, demonize and silence incels.

It's about looks. When thug chad do something, in the eyes of society it means that he is taking control of his life, as any real man should, because he is considered real man because of looks. But when incel ([UWSL]a subhuman who in the eyes of society is not a real man[/UWSL]) is doing it he is just a nuisance. He just hinders normies to live their normie life

Last edited:
Because everything was made up by. Media is trying to tell people that incels are ruthless monsters.

Is it just a result of people being assholes and a human need to shit on less fortunate/succesfull in order to feel better about yourself:soy:
Yes, that's the root of it. Humans are generally terrible.

we live in a society :society:

Because we hate privileged people (women and chad). Society wants us to worship them.