Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why is it called Dragon Ball?

cadavER

cadavER

JbW.org Just be White Witness
★★★
When in the show there are barely any dragons and most of all Sheng Long appears as a Deux Ex Machina

Because they use dragon balls to make wish from a dragon

When in the show there are barely any dragons and most of all Sheng Long appears as a Deux Ex Machina
And that’s what the z crew have been searching in the first dragon ball. Bulma Goku Krillin all of them wants dragon ball

Because they use dragon balls to make wish from a dragon
But he only appears as a plot device not as a main protagonist, it's like calling the Mario Saga just the Mushroom Saga

And that’s what the z crew have been searching in the first dragon ball. Bulma Goku Krillin all of them wants dragon ball
I understand that but Sheng Long barely appears in some episodes

But he only appears as a plot device not as a main protagonist, it's like calling the Mario Saga just the Mushroom Saga
Well the dragon ball are the centre plot for most of the series. It’s what drive the main character

I understand that but Sheng Long barely appears in some episodes
Yeah it’s like Texhnolyze, it’s call Texhnolyze because it’s cybernetic technology. Same as dragon ball

Well the dragon ball are the centre plot for most of the series. It’s what drive the main character
I mean that Shen Long should appear as part of the main cast instead of just a plot device

Because the story revolved around finding the dragon balls

I mean that Shen Long should appear as part of the main cast instead of just a plot device
Yeah but he’s important, I’m super there’s super dragon ball that could be use to destroy universe, zamasu use it to change himself to goku

Yeah it’s like Texhnolyze, it’s call Texhnolyze because it’s cybernetic technology. Same as dragon ball
Uh ok, never understood why it was called Dragon Ball and a dragon in the logo but if you put it that way.
Shame that dragons are not part of the characters and it's just extraterrestrial martial artists becoming blond for the power ups

Uh ok, never understood why it was called Dragon Ball and a dragon in the logo but if you put it that way.
Shame that dragons are not part of the characters and it's just extraterrestrial martial artists becoming blond for the power ups
Well yeah, hunter hunter is a better series ngl

Because the story revolved around finding the dragon balls
I get it but shouldn't the title be more focused in somehting akin to martial arts or martians I dunno, you have to blame my sorry spic ass in the US for not getting anime shit straight tbh

Even in monster, Johan barely appears. But you know he’s the main focus of the story and when he appears he make impact. The driving force of the story to said

I get it but shouldn't the title be more focused in somehting akin to martial arts or martians I dunno, you have to blame my sorry spic ass in the US for not getting anime shit straight tbh
Nah they barely use martial art in later series, all power up and powerful shit like kamehameha and frieza supernova

not about dragons silly, It's all about hunting dragon balls that posses hax powers if all collected.

Last edited:
Post GT of course, prior to that it was heavily focused on martial arts and aliens
Dragon ball is good, but it gets tiring since most Mc get revived back in the end. When I want to watch a series I want it to have some conflict and major impact