Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is it considered so unacceptable to critize a foids weight, but foids can call unattractive men "creepy," "weird" and ugly?

B

bcroger

Major
I keep hearing foids call unattractive men "creeps" and "creepy." One foid showed off about how she would reject "ugly" men. If you say one thing about an OBESE foids weight, we get in trouble at work, school ets.

What are they even offended over? NO ONE should be offended when I make fun of obese women. The reality is that landwhales do not have feelings like normal people so it does not matter if I make fun of them. Type II diabetic landwhales belong in a zoo along with their insulin. They don't belong in a civilized society. They are disgusting, ugly, freaks.

Double standards and pretty much a society ranned and cucked by foids. They have the power now and foids have showed that they are in control thanks to white knights. Cant criticize a foid without being called a homo also lol

Double standards and pretty much a society ranned and cucked by foids. They have the power now and foids have showed that they are in control thanks to white knights. Cant criticize a foid without being called a homo also lol
agree.

Why are we supposed to worship these fucking sub human landwhales?

I keep hearing foids call unattractive men "creeps" and "creepy." One foid showed off about how she would reject "ugly" men. If you say one thing about an OBESE foids weight, we get in trouble at work, school ets.

What are they even offended over? NO ONE should be offended when I make fun of obese women. The reality is that landwhales do not have feelings like normal people so it does not matter if I make fun of them. Type II diabetic landwhales belong in a zoo along with their insulin. They don't belong in a civilized society. They are disgusting, ugly, freaks.
According to Marxist-Rodgerist social critique,

we live in a "dictatorship of the pussytariat" in which the means of reproduction are owned by the cunt-capitalists, that is: foids, and as such they leverage their sexual power to impose their own worldview, rules, mores, customs, etc. as well as to censor competing and antagonistic worldviews and opinions (e.g.: blackpill).

The cunt-capitalist system is evidently self-contradictory and self-destructive because it relies on economically exploiting an oppressed class of penistarians, that is: males who own no reproductive power but that of their own dicks.

This exploitation system will continue to remove power and resources from the penistariat and transfer it to the pussytariat, increasing the incelization of males until the I.N.C.E.L. vanguard leads a revolution to SEIZE THE MEANS OF REPRODUCTION.

A similar phenomenon occurs in every stratified society (Muslims vs. Second-class Infidels/dhimmi or Christians vs. Second-class heathens etc.). Marxian original analysis pointed the stratification that occurs between proletariat and bourgeoisie; however the Rodgerist later refinements revealed that most of what Marx identified as surplus-value is exploited by foids from proletarians and bourgeois alike, foids being the actual ruling class of civilized society. Likewise, the phenomenon of "alienation" is imposed by foids against both to bourgeois and proletarian alike.

Therefore, the Marxist-Rodgerist critique is more faithful and should be used by cadres of the I.N.C.E.L. horde to explain the phenomena of social stratification and dejection.

According to Marxist-Rodgerist social critique,

we live in a "dictatorship of the pussytariat" in which the means of reproduction are owned by the cunt-capitalists, that is: foids, and as such they leverage their sexual power to impose their own worldview, rules, mores, customs, etc. as well as to censor competing and antagonistic worldviews and opinions (e.g.: blackpill).

The cunt-capitalist system is evidently self-contradictory and self-destructive because it relies on economically exploiting an oppressed class of penistarians, that is: males who own no reproductive power but that of their own dicks.

This exploitation system will continue to remove power and resources from the penistariat and transfer it to the pussytariat, increasing the incelization of males until the I.N.C.E.L. vanguard leads a revolution to SEIZE THE MEANS OF REPRODUCTION.

A similar phenomenon occurs in every stratified society (Muslims vs. Second-class Infidels/dhimmi or Christians vs. Second-class heathens etc.). Marxian original analysis pointed the stratification that occurs between proletariat and bourgeoisie; however the Rodgerist later refinements revealed that most of what Marx identified as surplus-value is exploited by foids from proletarians and bourgeois alike, foids being the actual ruling class of civilized society. Likewise, the phenomenon of "alienation" is imposed by foids against both to bourgeois and proletarian alike.

Therefore, the Marxist-Rodgerist critique is more faithful and should be used by cadres of the I.N.C.E.L. horde to explain the phenomena of social stratification and dejection.
Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

´Women Gud men Bahddd´

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back