Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is it mostly females who use gender pronouns?

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
80% of the people on Twitter I've seen with gender pronouns on bio have been females. You do get the occasional male extreme liberal, I seen a man recently with his Twitter name as "Abortion IS health care", imagine being that obsessed with abortion as a male.

Gender pronouns make my skin crawl, the point of them is for gender confused people to use them not people who are obviously female. People called Jessica putting she/her on their bio, well I never would have guessed someone with a female name identifies as a female. I could almost understand it if it was someone with a unisex name.

Female autism.

Maybe the female urge for group acceptance. They're more risk averse than males and are 99% sure to go with whatever they see as the "safe" option or opinion.

They want to demonstrate their femininity because they want to shit on males by saying: I am proud not to be a filthy male like you

Because women are herd animals and easily manipulated by psyops

They want to look woke. By looking hyper woke and liberal it ups their female social status. Everything is about social status for females

They want to look woke. By looking hyper woke and liberal it ups their female social status. Everything is about social status for females
:yes: this

I want a christian theocracy in America with Legal stoning for certain offenses and a legal beating with a car antenna for stuff like pronouns