Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is it okay for women to hate "creepy"(sub 7 and under 5'9") guys but not okay for men to hate obese/ slob women?

B

bcroger

Major
★★
For some reason I hate most fat women, esp. the young and middle aged ones (20-39.) And for some strange reason, I hate fat black, Hispanic and native American even more than I do the white ones , generally speaking. Ethnic , obese women just look angry all the time. That said, there are some obese women who I don't hate, maybe they are just extra nice to me. I don't mind overweight foids generally speaking, I am talking about obese women, not the chubby or overweight ones.

Foids can talk shit about "creepy" guys all the time, but I hate a fat, disgusting, slob and i'm the bad person. B.S.

Because women are entitled. They don't even want to stop being fat and become healthy. The good thing about body ""positivity"" is that fat women die earlier. And the way the world works nowadays, their opinions are worth their weight in gold, apparently.
Being fat is a choice. But when you're born ugly, you stay ugly.

I guess I dislike obese white women less than obese black and hispanic women because obese white foids (esp. the younger ones) give that "jolly fat person" vibe. They smile , laugh etc.

Those obese black and Hispanic ladies generally look miserable and angry all the time.

Regardless less they are both disgusting.

because no one cares about men (unless he is chad), only women and children are unconditionally loved

Pigs are cattle not to be given a 2nd thought

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back