Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why is IT posting this?

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

BaltoSlavicMongoloid. TND
★★★

Room temperature IQ for posting this kind of blackpill proof in their own subreddit.

I Hate It Trash GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

cuz they got catfished

The soyfag is unable to come up with valid reasons to cope so he posted this to get his other soyfag and troon buddies to help him out.

I dont see the connection to us? Unless they mean that some incel chadfished. Which only proves our point, only looks matter.

An experiment comes to mind in which the Chadfish told his matches that he was a child sexual abuser and they kept interacting with him because of his looks.

I want IT users to fucking suffer

it's probably some inkwell larping as a redditor, based if that's the case

why do u retards keep spamming this forum with IT threads

stop going there jfl

you are literally going on a soyddit full of trannies what are you trying to accomplish

why do u retards keep spamming this forum with IT threads

stop going there jfl

you are literally going on a soyddit full of trannies what are you trying to accomplish
Because it's funny. Don't take it too seriously.

Because it's funny. Don't take it too seriously.
Its retarded its what it is. Giving this random soytrannies validation and attention, cucked behavior. Just ignore their existence they are irrelevant.

Its retarded its what it is. Giving this random soytrannies validation and attention, cucked behavior. Just ignore their existence they are irrelevant.
Don't tell me what to do nigger. Go ascend in SEA.

Don't tell me what to do nigger. Go ascend in SEA.
Every single IT spamming faggot got permabanned for being a larper so I guess its just a matter of time.

I've been here long enough to spot this tell-tale signs.

Every single IT spamming faggot got permabanned for being a larper so I guess its just a matter of time.

I've been here long enough to spot this tell-tale signs.
Thanks for the warning.

IT is boring as shit to browse, all they do is SS b8 posts made by infiltrators on here

Because they are braindead faggots

This level of stupidity baffles me. They are trying to promote us after all.
Even though I´m a fairly new member myself,
I´ve noticed an influx of fake accounts here, asking stupid questions in threads and obvious troll posts.

Even though I´m a fairly new member myself,
I´ve noticed an influx of fake accounts here, asking stupid questions in threads and obvious troll posts.
Which accounts you have in mind?

The soyfag is unable to come up with valid reasons to cope so he posted this to get his other soyfag and troon buddies to help him out.
Exactly what happened

IT and all kinds of foid subforum are filled with tranny and subhumans. why because chads and stacys is busy having sex, out travelling and enjoying life. Like If i was a chad, why tf would i even read walls of text on human behaviour and stuff like that when I could actually have a gf and fuck her in the ass, and cum on her face and tits and go out to have lunch.

IT and all kinds of foid subforum are filled with tranny and subhumans. why because chads and stacys is busy having sex, out travelling and enjoying life. Like If i was a chad, why tf would i even read walls of text on human behaviour and stuff like that when I could actually have a gf and fuck her in the ass, and cum on her face and tits and go out to have lunch.
Exactly this

Btw, Ive seen this post yesterday on redit, and idk if its because my brain is way too rotten from .org and social media, but I could immidietelly see that this was a morph