Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is it so hot ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Why is it so hot it’s September and it’s still as hot as it was 4 months ago when is it gonna cool down already

Cuz you don’t eat enough

Not in my neck of the woods it isn't. Lol what kind of shit hole do you live in fuck I hate the heat.

merch-1.jpg

Because I killed peolejrjf

FUCKKKK ITS 45 CELSIUS IN HERE :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Not in my neck of the woods it isn't. Lol what kind of shit hole do you live in fuck I hate the heat.
you're Lucky, global warming will kill us all

is kinda humid in my shithole slavic country

This is usually pretty normal for early September, some hot and some cooler days. :feelsaww:

105 in september here, disgusting

Exactly the opposite here in shitran. It has been too cold for this time of year for a fucking month. I fucking hate it. I fucking hate the cold with a passion. I want autumn to die in a fire. I want winter to never come. I want constant 30 degrees weather. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

It's warmer than usual in Europe and East coast of US along with Canada.

England's finally cooling down after one of the hottest summers ever; it should get down to 18C/64F next week thank fuck.