Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is job hunting so darn impossible!

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Does anyone else find this?

Like... there's absolutely no pleasure in it!

I open up Indeed to look for IT jobs and I just lock up! Why is it SUCH a chore...

Why can't I feel positive about it? Surely I should feel good about it like I'm pursuing something that is good for my future, will get me cash, and I do actually enjoy IT.

So why do I hate it so much??

OK erm... I'll keep thinking about what the reason might be, but can anyone else relate to this feeling?

Ohhhhh Jesus i want to kill someone already!!!!

Dont you understand that nowadays everyone is going into IT? Everyone, genius-level and dumb like uncle Terry-level

They all are competitors for you, and what, are you going to actually compete with some guy that dabbles into code since middle school? No, you wont, he is certainly better, hes getting the job, not you

Ohhhhh Jesus i want to kill someone already!!!!

Dont you understand that nowadays everyone is going into IT? Everyone, genius-level and dumb like uncle Terry-level

They all are competitors for you, and what, are you going to actually compete with some guy that dabbles into code since middle school? No, you wont, he is certainly better, hes getting the job, not you
brutal and true. i tried to tell my dad this but he still forces me to study this shitty field :lul: there is no way i can compete with high iqs as a low iq brainlet, but he is too bluepilled to listen

Hm... I really didn't intend for this thread to be about IT, lol

It's more supposed to be about why job hunting is so horrible!

Maybe it's rejection? Like... it's hard to actually get accepted for a job. When I am looking for a place to live I don't have to think about getting turned down over and over again but that's what you face with jobs.

Also on top of that Indeed is SUCH a boring website. Is there some way to theme it? lol

brutal and true. i tried to tell my dad this but he still forces me to study this shitty field :lul: there is no way i can compete with high iqs as a low iq brainlet, but he is too bluepilled to listen
You are not dumb, many people just not having something that it takes

And CS or IT - those are rapidly evolving degrees, someone who knew how to HTML and CSS and JS a while ago was considered to be quite a good webmaster, programmer

Now knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS is mainstream, you aint gonna surprise anyone with your knowledge in this - cuz now it is not something like "yoooo you are cool haxx0r" but something like "hey thats not something interesting, toddlers can do that"

Sry fer mi english, me russiano!!!!!!! bomb the DC

Fucking hell. Civilization makes our lives better, but also so much more complex, everything is so complex nowadays, even excellence in some field now is considered lame

Thats the pay for all our technology.. it will be even worse? It will, i think

Well, at least i know, that majority of young populace is facing the exact "crisis" as i do

Hey, i dont want to be poor majority! Who actually wants to be poor, ha.. well, yeah

shit is fucked up, methinks

Also everybody said the exact same shit in all ages of humanity! Oooohh steam engine bad gonna replace all humans

nothing has changed, aint it

So, i should not complain. Life was hard, life is hard, life will be hard