Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel why is life stale

F

Fluorine's_Sin_20

Banned
-
why and why; life just wears out:horror: - like old shoes
it's as if nothing feels good anymore, spite having a snooker table, 7000 square metres "garden" and a HIFI system, cerwin vega 215 BTW.
nothing feels good anymore, it is as if my body twists and turns for not having a woman laying nex to me in bed......:no:
BEING AN INCEL SURE IS BAD.... WISH i could ONE day find anyone that likes me:horror:

can you buy me headphones please

even if you had a foid i think eventually the pleasurable highs would wear out to then you'd want a different foid, not that i know from experience but everything in this world seems like this - you get short highs from new stuff then it wears out and you look for another new high, never ends so start looking into religious stuff which is eternal and doesn't die off
can you buy me headphones please

i found some decent ones on amazon for $20, reviews seem okay, gaming headsets that is

You just had to say how much sqaure kilometers you had right?

even if you had a foid i think eventually the pleasurable highs would wear out to then you'd want a different foid, not that i know from experience but everything in this world seems like this - you get short highs from new stuff then it wears out and you look for another new high, never ends so start looking into religious stuff which is eternal and doesn't die off

i found some decent ones on amazon for $20, reviews seem okay, gaming headsets that is
i need some wireless ones but the good ones are 400+

You just had to say how much sqaure kilometers you had right?
yeah, i like every centimeter of it.
it's the ONLY comfort i have ever gotten...... did i mention that i don't have electricity or running water???
sighs, going to the well when the temp outside is -35 celsius is agonizing!
my fingers freezee ALMOST instantly, when i get water on them!
- and coming "home" to a dark ,cold place with nothing is..........:no: (not good!)
i have a gasoline generator that i use,but it is expensive to keep it running forever.
BTW i am using a gas stove to heat my house.... - that is how i live.

yeah, i like every centimeter of it.
it's the ONLY comfort i have ever gotten...... did i mention that i don't have electricity or running water???
sighs, going to the well when the temp outside is -35 celsius is agonizing!
my fingers freezee ALMOST instantly, when i get water on them!
- and coming "home" to a dark ,cold place with nothing is..........:no: (not good!)
i have a gasoline generator that i use,but it is expensive to keep it running forever.
BTW i am using a gas stove to heat my house.... - that is how i live.
The absolute state of damage control

You have 7km2 of land without having electricity.
>Not bragging
Whatever makes you cope buddy boyo
NOT 7km2, 7m2.
7km2 is like a county!
- it was not meant to brag.
don't know if you even have a garden?

NOT 7km2, 7m2.
7km2 is like a county!
- it was not meant to brag.
don't know if you even have a garden?
I don't have a garden, my bad if I mistaken the measurements.
Good luck getting rich and electricity boyo