Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Why is my probation officer weirdly friendly 0

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
Does she think I'm a rapist or something cus it feels like she puts on fake emotion like pretending things are funny and exaggerating responses verbally to things that don't really warrant that response to that level. And feigning interest in boring topics. And making more facial expressions than required. Some guy in my community service said she asked him loads of questions about his sex life. And called her one of "them" which may be code for a spy or undercover police or what I don't know. Am I getting mkultrad by the British government and will any of you glowniggers help me or are you all in this together

Damn bro, that behavior is normally considered an IOI!- (Indicator of interest)- Laughing at stuff that isn't funny; feigning interest in everything you say...

If she ever touches your arm too, the redpill guys would say you've got the green light to smosh
-

Last edited:
Damn bro, laughing at stuff that isn't funny is normally an IOI!- (Indicator of interest)

If she ever touches your arm too, the redpill guys would say you've got a green light to smosh
Damn bro, laughing at stuff that isn't funny is normally an IOI!- (Indicator of interest)

If she ever touches your arm too, the redpill guys would say you've got a green light to smosh
No niggers. It's not ioi. It's fake interest. I feel like I'm getting stringed into something. What that something is I don't know. But I do know that using women is the best way to persuade or trick a man into something retarded. Like some kind of mkultra shit. I just don't know what they're planning. I have had several fat mi5 niggers come into my life and fuck with me over the last year or 2. I feel like I am being prodded like a wasps nest and sticks. But they really want me to sting them even though they know if I lose it im going to go mental and try and kill them all and hopefully succeed or kill myself to avoid capture. I'm just wondering why they would want this it serves no benefit to anyone.

Damn bro, that behavior is normally considered an IOI!- (Indicator of interest)- Laughing at stuff that isn't funny; feigning interest in everything you say...

If she ever touches your arm too, the redpill guys would say you've got the green light to smosh
-
And no probation officer touches their probates, it's inappropriate and would get them fired there's cameras all over the place

-
This is my point as well, what if she is a advanced mi5 glownigger who is really good at acting and there is some hidden motive behind getting me to feel like I can trust her or something and blurt some shit out that can get me put in prison forever I don't know

She’s probably just trying to get you comfortable so you confess to more crimes.

she is trying to build a relationship with you. i think this is what po are supposed to do.

Does she think I'm a rapist or something cus it feels like she puts on fake emotion like pretending things are funny and exaggerating responses verbally to things that don't really warrant that response to that level. And feigning interest in boring topics. And making more facial expressions than required. Some guy in my community service said she asked him loads of questions about his sex life. And called her one of "them" which may be code for a spy or undercover police or what I don't know. Am I getting mkultrad by the British government and will any of you glowniggers help me or are you all in this together
Maybe a spy, or just being nice.

She wants your darktriadmaxxed badboy dick

Why are you talking to a probation officer?