Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is normie reasoning so fucked? (job search)

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
I'm on the job hunt, and I found out recently that employers and recruiters prefer to hire people who already have jobs, and are reluctant to give unemployed people a chance. Their reasoning is 'hE mUsT bE uNeMpLoYeD fOr a ReAsOn, hurr, hurr'

An unemployed job seeker is likely less picky, more flexible, and willing to start asap as they don't need to give their old employer a 2 week notice - if I were in a recruiters shoes, that's how I would reason. But everything is fucking upside down with normies. This stupid way of thinking is also very likely due to the fact that most HR and recruiters are foids, go figure.

Why tf an employed person looks for jobs most times

Why tf an employed person looks for jobs most times
Extremely common particularly in white collar to monkeybranch and climb the corpo ladder, they are always scouting people with experience waiting for them to quit, for example my uncle worked for the same company 15 years in a row in a prestigious field, he had enough to retire early, after he quit he got an offer two days after of 1.5k euro raise apx.

Extremely common particularly in white collar to monkeybranch and climb the corpo ladder, they are always scouting people with experience waiting for them to quit, for example my uncle worked for the same company 15 years in a row in a prestigious field, he had enough to retire early, after he quit he got an offer two days after of 1.5k euro raise apx.
Is that a good thing ?

I'm on the job hunt, and I found out recently that employers and recruiters prefer to hire people who already have jobs, and are reluctant to give unemployed people a chance. Their reasoning is 'hE mUsT bE uNeMpLoYeD fOr a ReAsOn, hurr, hurr'

An unemployed job seeker is likely less picky, more flexible, and willing to start asap as they don't need to give their old employer a 2 week notice - if I were in a recruiters shoes, that's how I would reason. But everything is fucking upside down with normies. This stupid way of thinking is also very likely due to the fact that most HR and recruiters are foids, go figure.
They ate sociopaths, duh.

Not for people with no experience or connections, which usually are us inkwells
Its an issue for inkwells and autistcels. Basically me, despite being a wagecel for a fairly long time. Coworkers just don't like you or find you "weird" and "off", and foids are uncomfortable with you for no reason (and if foids at work are uncomfortable with you, consider yourself fucked).
You don't develop a good enough relationship to form a strong network, and it fucks you up for the job search

Its an issue for inkwells and autistcels. Basically me, despite being a wagecel for a fairly long time. Coworkers just don't like you or find you "weird" and "off", and foids are uncomfortable with you for no reason (and if foids at work are uncomfortable with you, consider yourself fucked).
You don't develop a good enough relationship to form a strong network, and it fucks you up for the job search
Why I choose a trade that has no career advancements and zero colleagues, well 95% of the time, I don't have autism but years of NEETdom in my youth gave me social symptoms much similar.

How to get a good job: have a good job

Yeah, modern job market is fucked lmao

It’s a bad market right now. But yea a lot of getting hired is “personality” which equals looks.