Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is Patrick Bateman So Admired?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Maybe at first I thought he was super based when I was younger. But now I realize he was just an insecure little girl inside and can't come to terms with his own jealousy for his other co workers. Which is soy if you ask me.

He might seem like a tough psychopath on the outside but,if you really look deeper into his motivations. He's just an insecure little girl who takes out his pain on others. Which is really pathetic. Anyone else got this perspective?

Either way, the movie is still entertaining.

I was on the verge of tears when we entered because I was positive we wouldn't get a good table

But we did

Relief washed over me in an awesome wave :society:

I got interested in the character due to seeing various memes and scenes from the movie. Decided to give it look. One of the first scenes is Patrick killing an old black homeless man.

Nothing based about that imo, or maybe that actually makes him based in some people's mind.

just edgelord faggery. Bateman is the guy who bullies incels to suicide in highschool. lol at identifying with the guy who would be your tormentor irl.

Imagine your bully who made your life hell growing up turned out to be a serial killer and then other incels started admiring him and started identifying with him. its an abomination for incels to identify with this archetype. this is the cruel empty hypernormie we should be against.

just edgelord faggery. Bateman is the guy who bullies incels to suicide in highschool. lol at identifying with the guy who would be your tormentor irl.
This tbh.

Imagine your bully who made your life hell growing up turned out to be a serial killer and then other incels started admiring him and started identifying with him. its an abomination for incels to identify with this archetype. this is the cruel empty hypernormie we should be against.
Noticed that his character has gotten very popular with the normies too

Bullies are usually subhumans or plain looking normies. You don't really see Chads like Bateman bullying anyone.

There's a theory ER was trying to imitate bateman

Bullies are usually subhumans or plain looking normies. You don't really see Chads like Bateman bullying anyone.
did you watch the movie? he bullies a homeless guy

yeah, I meant IRL. The movie is fiction.
I'm sure some chad bullies exist. Maybe there a bit more passive aggressive. But yeah your right,on average they are normie looking

mentalcel type vibe

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back