Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is pedophilia so rife in modern men? Are women to blame?

Dr. Dicklet

Dr. Dicklet

Simps are the disease....and I am the cure
★★★★
Why are the media so quick to condemn a suspected pedophile and never stop to ask 'what caused them to be this way' and 'how do we prevent it from happening again'? Surely these are more important questions, what bitter truths are they hiding from? Perhaps it's the truth that women's unattainable standards are causing men to seek alternatives - to some lolis may represent what a women should be, non judgemental, loves unconditionally, innocent, virginity, doesn't care about personal wealth etc etc. Or Perhaps pedophilia is not as modern and rare as we thought - could it be a sexuality ingrained in our DNA?

These are interesting questions I never see asked. Don't misunderstand, I'm not condoning this behavior, but Im open minded enough to see both sides of the argument.

Last edited:
Pedophilia is different from what most men naturally are, hebephile or ephebophile.
Those two are natural and safe, meanwhile pedophilia is dangerous and mental illness.
Also it doesn't help that most women nowadays are chad only and most men in their teens and 20s never get to experience sex or intimacy, making them romanticise teen love and sex more

The premise of your thread is wrong. Pedophilia is not rife. Unless you are taking the soyfag IT stand that attraction to a 17.99 years old foid is pedophilia

Pedos are everywhere because they know it’s over

The premise of your thread is wrong. Pedophilia is not rife. Unless you are taking the soyfag IT stand that attraction to a 17.99 years old foid is pedophilia
I'm referring to pre teenage pedophilia in my post not hebes, which appears to be on the increase. Personally, I find women become attractive around 13-14, but prime is probs 15-16.

Last edited:
More and more men are being left out as time goes on and feminism rises. They don't get basic female affection for years and develop unrealistic expectations of women at their age (oldcels who want to experience teen love but there's obviously no teen girls for them). I'm pretty sure if they had a fulfilling sexual/romantic life through their teen years many/most of them wouldn't even consider approaching underaged girls. I still think that a good chunk of men are just attracted to 15-18 teen girls. You can't argue that one would generally take a shrunken and used up roastie over a young and fresh 16-17 yo girl, at least when it comes to just have sex with someone.

Also, culture of pedophilia: now more than ever the standard of beauty in women match those of prepubescent girls: no body hair, perfect skin, not too tall, eye liner to increase the apparent volume of their eyes in respect of their faces, etc. And who could be better to match prepubescent girl's features than prepubescent girls themselves?
Interesting point - which again would suggest that pedos are being created by modern soyciety/culture.

Why is pedophilia so rife in modern men?

One reason and one reason only....

Sexy kids

Why are the media so quick to condemn a suspected pedophile and never stop to ask 'what caused them to be this way' and 'how do we prevent it from happening again'? Surely these are more important questions, what bitter truths are they hiding from? Perhaps it's the truth that women's unattainable standards are causing men to seek alternatives - to some lolis may represent what a women should be, non judgemental, loves unconditionally, innocent, virginity, doesn't care about personal wealth etc etc. Or Perhaps pedophilia is not as modern and rare as we thought - could it be a sexuality ingrained in our DNA?

These are interesting questions I never see asked. Don't misunderstand, I'm not condoning this behavior, but Im open minded enough to see both sides of the argument.
What you've outlined is a good explanation. If you watch enough TCAP very few of the men are specifically hunting after underage women. It's more that a truecel men finally got baited into a match that consented to a date. Even though it's sus and it makes no fucking sense that jb would want to date them, they go thru the risk anyway, for two reasons:

1. Most TCAP pedos are naturally dumb as fuck, operating on pure instinct, they don't consider the consequences of their actions.
2. They are such lonely trucels, they aren't thinking rationally, and would rather self-destruct in the worst way possible than go on in their current state.

I think pedophilia was just as widespread back in the day as it is now, just in old days majority of cases went unreported or were not believed.

I think pedophilia was just as widespread back in the day as it is now, just in old days majority of cases went unreported or were not believed.
I suspect it was - I guess we'll never really know. If true it adds weight to the sexuality theory

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Ironic, since IT is full of actual convicted pedophiles

Actual pedophilia as in men who prefer prepubescent girls over pubescent/post-pubescent women is actually quite rare, especially if exclusive (men who only feel attraction to prepubescents). What is common is feeling attraction to young pubescent and especially postpubescent women, or prefering them over older roasties. This is not pedophilia.

I've been theorizing that most people who actually rape little kids are NPDs/psychopaths or other cluster Bs, be them pedophiles or not (according to research, most men are capable of feeling sexual attraction to pubescent or even prepubescent females, even if they don't prefer them over postpubescents). This would also explain the trauma, because if a kid is raised by a cluster B, a lot more abuse and negligence will take place than just sexual abuse, and the trauma could come from the other abuse or from the fact the parent/relative got suddenly yanked off the kid's life (if they're convicted). Negligence in infancy causes more harm to kids than sexual abuse on average.

Cluster Bs are known for their lack of impulse control. A person who is a pedophile but is not a cluster B and thus has empathy and reasonable levels of impulse control is likely to live their whole life without raping kids.

Last edited:
Pedophilia is different from what most men naturally are, hebephile or ephebophile.
Those two are natural and safe, meanwhile pedophilia is dangerous and mental illness.
this is true though faggots in mainstream society dont recognize this as a valid distinction.

Jailbaits dressling like whores is also another important reason for hebephilia. Obviously men are going to be attracted to them then.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back