Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why is prohpetmuscle even a mod

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
this nigga deserves to be demoted all he does is respond by saying ok and put down other people religions because he doesnt believe in them for example recently he said my prohpet is a kiddle diddfler of fiddler. i will not tolerate this disrespect espiallcy to my religon and prhophet. people kill if someone dares to insult our reliigon

Have pity on him, he's braindead
he can't stop himself from spamming incoherent insults like mindless cattle

i will not tolerate this disrespect espiallcy to my religon and prhophet. people kill if someone dares to insult our reliigon
Religion copers are retarded. No religion for your ugliness and subhumanity. Why does insults on your religion hurt you so much? Are you even blackpilled?

Religion copers are retarded. No religion for your ugliness and subhumanity. Why does insults on your religion hurt you so much? Are you even blackpilled?
idkam i

I think you're too stupid to post here. You need to have a certain level of intelligence, introspection, and enlightenment to accept the blackpill and you don't seem to be able to do that. Your mind is an average coping ethnic. You would be much better off around bluepilled normies because the blackpill is just beyond you.

I think you're too stupid to post here. You need to have a certain level of intelligence, introspection, and enlightenment to accept the blackpill and you don't seem to be able to do that. Your mind is an average coping ethnic. You would be much better off around bluepilled normies because the blackpill is just beyond you.
do you think OP will escape the sandniggers moon worshipper brainwashing like we have ever? imo he probably won't given even all the blackpill wasn't enough. Any sane person would have broken and moved forward

i will not tolerate this disrespect espiallcy to my religon and prhophet. people kill if someone dares to insult our reliigon

I dont mind if people cope with religions, but if they think like you they deserve all mog

TheprophetMuscle is one of the best mods on here.