Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is rape so hilarious, especially when it happens to white women? LOL. Did it feel good though?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
It's every white woman's fantasy to get raped. That's why they obsess over it so much.

"OMG, I got date raped!"

Walk it off, slut. That's what you get for teasing him. It's just another dick in your hole.
Maybe you'll have a kid and she'll get raped too. A never ending loop.

incel tears trap.

Rape is what happens when an incel reaches critical mass

all women deserve to be raped at least once per year

it's like taming a wild animal

I just cannot comprehend when femoids dress like total sluts and then complain that they got raped? LIKE BITCH WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU THINK WAS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN YOU'RE WEARING A G-STRING, SHORT SHORTS AND A TANK TOP WITH A SLIM BRA?

Oh wait they wear those so that they can attract Chads and Tyrone. Only Chad and Tyrone can rape them and not feel any remorse. You guys have heard of those cases where women have consented with sex and the next day they realize they got fucked by an ugly toad and claim rape charges? Obviously the femoid wins because pussypass and the poor postincel gets rammed in jail. The things femoids do for money, Chad or Tyrone.

Western society is complete trash. Actually I wouldn't be surprised if this happens in other parts of the world.

Western society is doomed.

It is overrrrrr

Don't u think that they want to be raped by incels?

i don't think rape is funny

I don't support random rape because not every woman is a slut.

Why was this boy banned?

I only wish rape on the most insufferable roasties

10/10 bait post.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back