Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is Reddit so obsessed with incels?

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
I searched ‘incel’ sorted by top posts last month. A ton of threads appeared bringing up incels with thousands of upvotes. Why is Reddit so obsessed with us?

Last edited:
Because they see themselves in us, but are too cowardly to accept it.
On a certain level, I think they realize we are on to something, and by pretending to confront it on their little forums, they purchase a modicum of false comfort.

it's just to feel superior

Feeling of superiority towards other males, even if they are 30 yo virgins, and wanting to impress the fat holes who browse leddit.

Absolutely spot on about their psychology. We hold a mirror to them (almost literally) but they refuse to confront the blackpill out of cowardice while desperately committing themselves to uphold social norms and standards as if they those norms and standards will save them from the truth, but they won't because society's norms fragile and superficial because they are based on lies and propaganda. We must never forget that reddit is a place for ugly people (just look at pics of reddit meetups) and these uggos have the most to lose from their illusions being shattered.
Thanks bro!
I ultimately just feel pity for them. They hold up their little copes and individual "accomplishments" as if to say that everything we say is wrong. They're so immersed in a lie, and they have so much built on it, there's not a chance in Hell they would risk it all tumbling down to face reality. But a part of them knows and will always know.
When I've tried speaking to them, I feel like I'm talking to willful and delusional children more than anything. It's depressing.

because we live rent free in their head

Cause they are incels themselves

Because they see themselves in us, but are too cowardly to accept it.
its like someone who constantly makes fun of something or hates on it just so no one suspects them being affiliated with the thing they hate on
The term “incel” has been bastardised to “man I don’t like”
Also the term "incel" has a negative connotation by itself. Even without anyone knowing the context of the term it sounds like a word you'd use to insult someone for not being normal and brings to mind something creepy. Sounds similar to "insect".

Imo would have been better to call unattractive males that can't attract female sexless or socially unwanted but it's too late for that now.

Last edited:
Because they are us

Because we are one of the few subcommunities with less SMV than Redditors do. Let's be honest, Redditors do not look great.

I will have to consult my fellow redditors about this

Secretly they love us

Blame those hapacels wouldn't stop sharing their race problems