Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting why is self pride only for ethnics?

I

Ihatemyself556

Recruit
★★
Why is it only currycels, ricecels, blackcels who are like i'm proud to be this race . I'm proud of my curry herritage where people are cow worshipers, street shitters. I'm proud to be curry we have the best culture in the world. And all the ethnics fight over which race has the best culture, Like every ethnic i see are like this. Im not saying theres anything wrong with it, but whenever a white guy says i'm proud of my german, french herritage, people say they're being racist they're being boostfull, ignorant. Abd in fact, whites have the best history, made every other race inferior to them by conquering their land. It's a fact that currently whites are the most superior race, I think every ethnic is jealous of whites because they're not white themselves. Thats why they go on social media bashing white people for being colinizers but that just justifies that whites are the most superior race.

Shitskin jealously and cope. Plain and simple.

What do you expect?

D
Why is it only currycels, ricecels, blackcels who are like i'm proud to be this race . I'm proud of my curry herritage where people are cow worshipers, street shitters. I'm proud to be curry we have the best culture in the world. And all the ethnics fight over which race has the best culture, Like every ethnic i see are like this. Im not saying theres anything wrong with it, but whenever a white guy says i'm proud of my german, french herritage, people say they're being racist they're being boostfull, ignorant. Abd in fact, whites have the best history, made every other race inferior to them by conquering their land. It's a fact that currently whites are the most superior race, I think every ethnic is jealous of whites because they're not white themselves. Thats why they go on social media bashing white people for being colinizers but that just justifies that whites are the most superior race.
Do whites need self pride? They are already on top

Self pride is COPE

Whites are on top but simultaneously being forced to commit suicide due to the civilization they created lol The blacks in Africa are having way more sex than white people in the West (dying for it of course) but white people in the west are literally killing themselves (same result) but without having any sex at all! Whites for their really high IQ say the dumbest shit. They do have higher IQ on average though, no hate here.

Also no culture on this planet is the correct culture that people should have so there is no best culture. They are all trash. But I gotta say the worst ideology to ever come out of a society was feminist ideology. That movement never should have been given oxygen.

I'm neither prideful nor ashamed of my heritage, althought I do wish to learn more about it.

that's not true-- nobody's banning St Patty's day. And all the jew shit (if you look WHITE, you are WHITE, not sorry)

Shitskin jealously and cope. Plain and simple.
I've never heard a white person complain about being white. white race is supreme. hell if you dont like it you can just sit in the sun like a fucking plant and get 2 tones darker

Ever heard of the Nazis?

Curries and ricecels barely say something like that. Also this.
Ever heard of the Nazis?
Unless you're living amongst whites themselves how do you even know whether they're proud or not?

Ethnics need to be constantly reminded of their worth because whites are naturally superior.

Ethnics need to be constantly reminded of their worth -- by whites -- because whites are naturally superior.

Yes...The data is accurate.

everyone knows whites are superior. Anyone else saying it is allowed because it is just delusional coping.

On the internet, self pride is promoted for ethnics.

In public you have pretty equal representation of pride, but nobody takes it as far as they do on the internet. I.E. Irish pride is a thing, there are 'Oktoberfest' celebrations in cities with a large German population, such as Cincinnati.

Only Whites are shamed for having in group preference and racial pride. All other races are encouraged to do it.