Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL why is the suggestions page even a thing?

Arnocel

Arnocel

eternally eclipsed by Megachad
★★★★★
everytime i see a suggestion like literally none of them actually come to fruition i dont even see a point in those suggestions page even being a thing, master barely cares about this site anyways so whats even the point?

Yeah I agree it is pointless. Master is barely here, and when he is he doesn't do anything at all nowadays. Seems like he's moved on from the site. I just wished he'd appoint a new admin before he left so that the site could still receive constant support and new updates.

Yeah I agree it is pointless. Master is barely here, and when he is he doesn't do anything at all nowadays. Seems like he's moved on from the site. I just wished he'd appoint a new admin before he left so that the site could still receive constant support and new updates.
site was better under serg's ownership tbh but sadly he left

Because mods are too fucking WEAK to actually moderate it and ban subhumans who post shit like "I need 20 euros" (NO JOKE, SUGGESTION HAS A THREAD WITH THIS EXACT NAME AND MODS DON'T DO SHIT, HOLY FUCK).