Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why is this image so powerful?

DeliriumTremens

DeliriumTremens

KHHV ugly mentalcel
-
MhqdUd1 1

Every time I see it I feel like a punch in the gut. It reminds me of my 20th birthday, that face of being dead and alive at the same time, that feeling of being 20 years old but having the misanthropy and disdain of an old man of 80, that gloomy atmosphere...

Although, he mogs me for having cake on his birthday.

I've hated birthdays ever since I was like 10 so I haven't celebrated in almost two decades. Hella depressing image

Classic image

Has a family that loves him enough to throw him a birthday party and celebrate him, even at the age of 20. It could be sadder.

all my problems began when I got pushed out into this world

View attachment 810528

Every time I see it I feel like a punch in the gut. It reminds me of my 20th birthday, that face of being dead and alive at the same time, that feeling of being 20 years old but having the misanthropy and disdain of an old man of 80, that gloomy atmosphere...

this picture got me teared up. w mother

That guy looks like he's ready to put the 12 gauge to his dome.

The years roll on by and each birthday gets worse with age.

Attachments

• 1678630811394.png
    1678630811394.png
    908 KB · Views: 51
It's all so tiresome

View attachment 810528

that kid could've been a chad if he didn't waste his youth by playing vidya

Life is so unfair. When a woman celebrates her 20th bday she will have a big party with friends and family. After she is done celebrating, she will have wild sex with Chad. Meanwhile, a 20 year old incel will have a sad birthday. Maybe he will celebrate all alone

View attachment 810528

I love this photo because it invokes primal reactions in people. They are the couple everyone wishes they were in high school. They represent the summun of popularity and success. Those who fall short this ideal cannot help but feel the sting of envy. A mirror into your soul.

I'm not trying to tease you, im just saying the truth about how women have better lives than us in general.
I know that is why I added a “s” at the end of “chad” in your sentence