Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why isn't Latin America prosperous like the United States?

Noriko

Noriko

Greycel
Both places received millions of Europeans, have Christianity, European architecture, laws coming from Europe, etc

In addition to large portions of land

Bc theyre shitskins and whites built america

Because shitskins

It doesn't matter, they will always be savages. The same happens with niggers from Africa who come to Europe as refugees. The nigga can escape from the jungle, but the jungle will neven abandon the nigga

It doesn't matter, they will always be savages. The same happens with niggers from Africa who come to Europe as refugees. The nigga can escape from the jungle, but the jungle will neven abandon the nigga
Exceptions exist, but they only prove the rule. Most can and ultimately never will, and the simple and most important fact is that they don't want to change. It's as natural as breathing to them. I don't understand why whites continue to bend over backwards for people whose very nature is opposed to theirs. Why give everything to those who will only take and never give back? Not only that, they take without end and with grave additional consequences in the form of race mixing and general violence as well as a drop in quality of life.

but there is contribution from CIA itself
CIA corrupted the elites, creating more economic inequalities and preparing ground for political instability and countries with no development

Exceptions exist, but they only prove the rule. Most can and ultimately never will, and the simple and most important fact is that they don't want to change. It's as natural as breathing to them. I don't understand why whites continue to bend over backwards for people whose very nature is opposed to theirs. Why give everything to those who will only take and never give back? Not only that, they take without end and with grave additional consequences in the form of race mixing and general violence as well as a drop in quality of life.

Obviously, there are exceptions. I don't have a lot of knowledge about Latin America, but I think that Chile is one of the better countries if we compare it with european standards. But the rest of LATAM is pure savagery, they usually blame spaniards for its problems, but all that shit was centuries ago. The people from LATAM are not capable to develop a functional country

Just take the racepill. Srsly. The average IQ of your country determines how prosperous, safe and developed your country is, for the most part.

Forget all the "raycism n shiet."

Just need to take a good look at Asia and it becomes even more obvious. Japan, Korea and China have higher average IQ than Philippines and Indonesia. In fact arguably Korea and Japan are the two most developed nations on earth.

You can't really find any reasons why Philippines is less developed than Japan. Except if you take IQ into the equation.

Latin America is diverse. Some countries like Chile and Uruguay are quite decent.

Both places received millions of Europeans, have Christianity, European architecture, laws coming from Europe, etc

idk about south amrrica but countries like el salvador, honduras, mexico, etc(crntral america) are already going up, it was way worse for central america in the pst, i think normies are finally making spnish spking countries popular

CIA corrupted the elites, creating more economic inequalities and preparing ground for political instability and countries with no development
The American empire has been working hard to weaken the South American continent ever since the world lost the war. Imagine if they did nothing. South America would be USSR 2.0. The last thing they wanted was a strong, communist power below them. Not to say that I condone the atrocities of the CIA in Central and South America. Fuck no, America's crimes are unforgivable.

But I understand why they did it. I know this sounds fucked up (and possibly retarded), but I think it needed to be done. Communism was spreading too quickly in that part of the world.

Bc theyre shitskins and whites built america
Because shitskins
The phenotype here is like this. It's not common in the US I think, but most are from Portugal/Spain or Italy. It's the church I go to and I'm there.

And here it is extremely poorer, it seems like India.

FB-IMG-1714390917653.jpg
i

The phenotype here is like this. It's not common in the US I think, but most are from Portugal/Spain or Italy. It's the church I go to and I'm there.

And here it is extremely poorer, it seems like India.
I could pass as a native there :lul: :lul: :lul: . I am 5'4 :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:Will I have any luck there?

I could pass as a native there :lul: :lul: :lul: . I am 5'4 :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:Will I have any luck there?
I don't know. I never tried my luck.

There are 60 thousand inhabitants here. It seems to be a conservative city, where everyone knows each other's family. In a big city it should be much easier.

North America received millions of European FAMILIES, entire families, who worked together and built COMMUNITIES.

South America received millions of European SINGLE MALES, who had to chose between (inceldom & genetic death) OR procreation with injun and negro foids. The resulting mixed goblins had zero sense of community or shared culture, so they just fought against each other for whatever resource or privilege they could find.

This is the whole story. Every other explanation is just bluepilled bullshit.

Last edited:
Only reason why the USA is successful is due to whites and Asians.

Whites (non-Hispanics and some white Hispanics typically with Spaniard ancestry) make up 60% of the population and Asians/Eurasians/Pacific islanders make up another 7% of the population. That's why the USA has such a high median income, ppp gdp per capita, low unemployment rate etc. relative to Japan, South Korea and western Europe.

As soon as non-white hispanics and blacks become the majority , it will become like Greece or Spain, and eventually like some south American nation in 200 years when whites are like 25% of the population(if even that)

The Spanish and English were very different Europeans. The English formed the country with western democratic ideals (as seen with the US constitution), while the Spanish formed their countries with monarchical ideals, dooming the countries to classism, nepotism, and exploitation. The English also had many reformations of Christianity while making significant scientific discoveries. The Spanish were anti-intellectual and superstitious, and the Catholic ideals remained unchanged in LATAM. Keep in mind Catholicism allows greater corruption than Protestantism

becoz they are not white but brown

The American empire has been working hard to weaken the South American continent ever since the world lost the war. Imagine if they did nothing. South America would be USSR 2.0. The last thing they wanted was a strong, communist power below them. Not to say that I condone the atrocities of the CIA in Central and South America. Fuck no, America's crimes are unforgivable.

But I understand why they did it. I know this sounds fucked up (and possibly retarded), but I think it needed to be done. Communism was spreading too quickly in that part of the world.
It's exactly the opposite bro.

Everywhere the us mil was sent to (((stop Communism))) became Communist.

Brazil and other places where almost libertarian nations with reasonable laws and sound money. Then the jew/s came along and killed them. And promoted commie scum. It was more obvious in south Africa.... Same stuff.

Anyway, shitskins. Ruled by jews

It's exactly the opposite bro.

Everywhere the us mil was sent to (((stop Communism))) became Communist.

Brazil and other places where almost libertarian nations with reasonable laws and sound money. Then the jew/s came along and killed them. And promoted commie scum. It was more obvious in south Africa.... Same stuff.

Anyway, shitskins. Ruled by jews
You're probably right. It was well before my time.