Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why isn’t there a white history month

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
Why isn’t there a white history month? There’s a month for faggots / women and black people. A month for all the useless people. But no month for white men.

Every month is White history month.

Why isn’t there a white history month? There’s a month for faggots / women and black people. A month for all the useless people. But no month for white men.

I too wonder why this is. After all, where's all the recognition for Hitler, who nearly stopped the Jew World Ord- oh, shit.

Cucked Libtard response
I didn't mean it in a liberal way. I'm actually grateful for all inventions and progress our ancestors are responsible for. Every month is White history month as in we don't need a singular month to represent us because our unique race is dominant year round.

History of white people is too long to fit in the month

I didn't mean it in a liberal way. I'm actually grateful for all inventions and progress our ancestors are responsible for. Every month is White history month as in we don't need a singular month to represent us because our unique race is dominant year round.

Okay, based take.

EVERY MONTH IS HUUUUWHITE HISTORY MONTH

I too wonder why this is. After all, where's all the recognition for Hitler, who nearly stopped the Jew World Ord- oh, shit.
you fail you get no holidays-- not much to explain here

Indeed many inventions made by whites. Some of them are

We wuz Jesus
We wuz atlanteans
We wuz egyptians
We wuz hyperboreans
We wuz Indians
We wuz meds
We wuz Chinese
We wuz Aryans

We wuz Jesus
"One day going by the place of Siloam, at which there was a great concourse of people, I saw a young man in the midst of the assembly, who, leaning against a tree, calmly addressed the multitude. I was told that it was Jesus. This, I could have easily suspected, such was the difference between Him and His hearers. His hair and beard of golden yellow, gave a celestial impact. He appeared to be about thirty years old. Never have I seen a gentler or more serene countenance. What a difference between Him and those listening, with their black beards and tawny complexion. Since I was unwilling to interrupt Him by my presence, I pursued my walking, but gave a sign to my secretary that he should draw near to the crowd and listen."

"Jesus before Pilate, a monograph of the crucifixion, including the reports, letters and acts of Pontias Pilate concerning the trial and crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth" -
Contributed to by Clough, William Overton
Published in Indianapolis by R. Douglass in 1891 -
Report of Pilate to Tiberius Ceasar (from Vatican Manuscript)

We wuz atlanteans
Fictional.

We wuz egyptians
Downloadfile

We wuz hyperboreans
They were Northern Europeans. Obviously White.

We wuz meds
Screenshot 20220313 043246 Adobe Acrobat

Downloadfile 1

We wuz Chinese
Downloadfile 3

Downloadfile 4

View: https://youtu.be/OB8eeVd7R_M

We wuz Aryans
Downloadfile

Other claims you'd like to make, retard?

"One day going by the place of Siloam, at which there was a great concourse of people, I saw a young man in the midst of the assembly, who, leaning against a tree, calmly addressed the multitude. I was told that it was Jesus. This, I could have easily suspected, such was the difference between Him and His hearers. His hair and beard of golden yellow, gave a celestial impact. He appeared to be about thirty years old. Never have I seen a gentler or more serene countenance. What a difference between Him and those listening, with their black beards and tawny complexion. Since I was unwilling to interrupt Him by my presence, I pursued my walking, but gave a sign to my secretary that he should draw near to the crowd and listen."

"Jesus before Pilate, a monograph of the crucifixion, including the reports, letters and acts of Pontias Pilate concerning the trial and crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth" -
Contributed to by Clough, William Overton
Published in Indianapolis by R. Douglass in 1891 -
Report of Pilate to Tiberius Ceasar (from Vatican Manuscript)

Fictional.

View attachment 588179

They were Northern Europeans. Obviously White.

View attachment 588184

View attachment 588185

View attachment 588186
View attachment 588187

View: https://youtu.be/OB8eeVd7R_M

View attachment 588188

Other claims you'd like to make, retard?

Keep typing essays for me, dnr :feelskek:

Tbh no one cares about any of those weird gay months because they mean nothing

Because white people are weak fags who easily bend over for niggas.

Indeed many inventions made by whites. Some of them are

We wuz Jesus
We wuz atlanteans
We wuz egyptians
We wuz hyperboreans
We wuz Indians
We wuz meds
We wuz Chinese
We wuz Aryans
Meds are whites.

Isn’t like 95% of all inventions created by white people. Lol we sent men to the moon (if you don’t think it’s a hoax). We made the automobile / planes / steam ships / nuclear weapons. The only invention I can think off the top of my head that a black person made was peanut butter :feelshaha:

Isn’t like 95% of all inventions created by white people. Lol we sent men to the moon (if you don’t think it’s a hoax). We made the automobile / planes / steam ships / nuclear weapons.

Many contributions are not necessarily "concrete"...I'll post some later.