Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why isn't there a word for discrimination against autists yet?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
Niggers and Trannies act like they're the ones being oppressed, meanwhile they have an entire month of non-stop attention, Google, Amazon, every single cooperation sucks their dick for an entire month. Niggers get mad? They get to cause billions in damage while society sucks up to them. In case anyone forgot: The most oppressed group in society is the one nobody is talking about.

When are autists finally gonna get revenge / apologies? When are we gonna be able to cancel people for discriminating against us and not being NT? When is the media gonna be on our side and make articles about how women discriminate against NT males? Will anyone finally realize the pain autists males go though? (No, it is impossible for a woman to have autism and doctors should stop diagnosing them with it)

Last edited:
"Ableism" is sufficient.

Retards, right?

They do for the low-functioning ones, they'll just lump them in with other severely disabled people. The problem with high-functioning autism is that it doesn't seem like a disability. You just seem a bit "off" and people are uncomfortable interacting with you. You're just that introverted, weird guy with some strange interests.

I'm pretty sure it's called "ableism".

When are autists finally gonna get revenge / apologies? When are we gonna be able to cancel people for discriminating against us and not being NT? When is the media gonna be on our side and make articles about how women discriminate against NT males? Will anyone finally realize the pain autists males go though?
Never. Learn to deal with it, find a way. I get high, that's how I cope with it, and many other things. :smonk:

Women can have autism but they can’t suffer from it like men do.

I'm pretty sure it's called "ableism".

Never. Learn to deal with it, find a way. I get high, that's how I cope with it, and many other things. :smonk:
Ignore the world. When the world is vulnerable find a way to destroy it all:feelsree:

GrAYcel problem… didn’t read
:feelsjuice:

There IS a whole autism month, which is next month (ironically enough, I am actually autistic and April was the month I was born in :feelskek:), where everyone wears the puzzle piece ribbons and spreads awareness and goes on about all this anti-autism discrimination stuff. They all virtue signal though, not a single one of those girls who wears the autism ribbons would offer to give me, an actual diagnosed autist, at the very least, some good head. Not to mention, I can tell that girls overtly hate me for my few autistic traits, and they discriminate against me for it heavily.

Autistophobia.

And yeah, it really does suck when other people treat you like shit because of something you can't control and because you think differently. I understand shaming fat people because they brought that to themselves that they refuse to change their eating habits or recognize it as a problem, and society shouldn't accommodate fat people.