Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why I've given up on food

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Food is one of the most worthless horrible copes an incel can have. It lasts a few seconds and then it's gone. There's no satisfaction. Even if you get full from it the pleasure from doing so isn't equal to let's say that you get from ejaculation. It just feels like you ripped away one of your only outlets of enjoyment and now you're stuck coping untill your next session.

So I've decided to give up on food untill I absolutely need it to continue my survival. So far I've made it two days. Significant hunger and other side effects are supposed to disappear on the third day. I just don't see any point in continuing to eat. My body already has around 30 pounds of excess energy I don't need that I can survive off of. (I can be at least 137 pounds and be healthy as a 6'1 guy.) have no reason to keep eating and sustain my current weight.

I've just been eating popcorn today...

Some foods definitely give you satisfaction

Beef-Shish-Kebab-FT-RECIPE0622-e1eee70acd0f45f98bf65154129f46ae.jpg
images

bed5af09.jpg

5d3f0fb11db0b.jpg

20160205-beef-goulash-hungarian-recipe-food-lab-26_20181227134326.jpg

4dc97cafef9ca3fd376e14c3e46b8ab7.jpg

all life is just chasing temporary pleasures until you go back to your default state of being miserable

Even if you get full from it the pleasure from doing so isn't equal to let's say that you get from ejaculation.
Sexual Anhedonia (no pleasure from Wanking) must be one of the worst things a Cel can have. I underestimate what my Anhedonia must do to me.

As for food. It helps measure out my day. Gives it a structure. Breakfast, Lunch. Dinner, Supper

Food is one of the most worthless horrible copes an incel can have. It lasts a few seconds and then it's gone. There's no satisfaction. Even if you get full from it the pleasure from doing so isn't equal to let's say that you get from ejaculation. It just feels like you ripped away one of your only outlets of enjoyment and now you're stuck coping untill your next session.

So I've decided to give up on food untill I absolutely need it to continue my survival. So far I've made it two days. Significant hunger and other side effects are supposed to disappear on the third day. I just don't see any point in continuing to eat. My body already has around 30 pounds of excess energy I don't need that I can survive off of. (I can be at least 137 pounds and be healthy as a 6'1 guy.) have no reason to keep eating and sustain my current weight.
Okay nigga now you are just looking for excuses to brag about your height.

Food is one of the greatest pleasures in life I would say besides sex but you know where we are

Ive only had 1 sandwitch these 3 days i think, My memory is going bad but thats all i can remember eating besides sleeping the day away and waking up at night to post on .is, My body feels horribly painful for decades aleredy so a little growling wouldnt hurt

6'1
Hmmph. Just as I didn't expect. Hmmph.

And yet we need it to survive. We're forced to dump nutirents into our body in order to stay alive but it will never give me enough nutrients to magically make me desirable to foids

I WANT TO EAT RED LOBSTER AND CHEDDAR BISCUITS

6'1
Ive only had 1 sandwitch these 3 days i think, My memory is going bad but thats all i can remember eating besides sleeping the day away and waking up at night to post on .is, My body feels horribly painful for decades aleredy so a little growling wouldnt hurt
Dude don't intermittent fast. It isn't good for you at all. A healthy, beneficial fast is abstaining from all food or calorie heavy beverages. So obviously don't drink a milkshake or smoothie or anything like that.
You get full benefits from a fast by only drinking water. Coffee is fine too but careful since no foods in you it may hit way harder

Let it rot, let it all rot, I have been eating one large pasta meal a day for months row and all it did was give me skinny arms and build and make me fatigued easily when carrying heavy stuff, FOOD IS FOR WASTERFUL SINNERS, you will distance yourself from the slop, and you vill be happy

6'1

Dude don't intermittent fast. It isn't good for you at all. A healthy, beneficial fast is abstaining from all food or calorie heavy beverages. So obviously don't drink a milkshake or smoothie or anything like that.
You get full benefits from a fast by only drinking water. Coffee is fine too but careful since no foods in you it may hit way harder
Im not trying to be alive so its fine

Let it rot, let it all rot, I have been eating one large pasta meal a day for months row and all it did was give me skinny arms and build and make me fatigued easily when carrying heavy stuff, FOOD IS FOR WASTERFUL SINNERS, you will distance yourself from the slop, and you vill be happy
Basically, YOUR eating slop, its 90% fluor in pasta no wonder your fatigued

Basically, YOUR eating slop, its 90% fluor in pasta no wonder your fatigued
I only have pasta at home and jalapenos and olives and some vitamin pills, that's my main diet

För dyrt, funderade på att köpa rökt lax men de' va för dyrt :o
Skulle ha meg en kaffepose på butikken, Kostet faen meg 64 kroner, Den kostet 24 før for ett år siden!

And yet we need it to survive. We're forced to dump nutirents into our body in order to stay alive but it will never give me enough nutrients to magically make me desirable to foids
No nutrients for your face.

Skulle ha meg en kaffepose på butikken, Kostet faen meg 64 kroner, Den kostet 24 før for ett år siden!
Gevalia mellanrost REEEE 25 kr increase in a year :0

Gevalia mellanrost REEEE 25 kr increase in a year :0
Jeg drikker Aroma gold for nå, beste fuckings kaffen jeg har smakt, 100 kr for en hel giga flaske og mye mer enn den dritten dem har i nescafe med overpriced og så lite inni.

Jeg drikker Aroma gold for nå, beste fuckings kaffen jeg har smakt, 100 kr for en hel giga flaske og mye mer enn den dritten dem har i nescafe med overpriced og så lite inni.
Goddamhn jag gillar med nescafe men är så satans dyrt ô_Ô

Goddamhn jag gillar med nescafe men är så satans dyrt ô_Ô
Sant, Men prøv aromagold platinum, Du kommer til og få ekstrem livsglede i bare en kopp, Hver kopp gir meg så mye dopamin at jeg glemmer inceldom i hele 5 minutter, Også den har god ettersmak og ikke ræv.

4760224 500x500 3339423205